BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
If any of your bros can help me it would be greatly appreciated :D
I've got a Dell N7110. It's got BIOS password. The Serial Number is 12197978857 and the Service Code is 5LQD0Q1.
Error System Locked code F18B4A3C.
I tried the passwords given to me by the generator on this site BIOS Master Password Generator to no avail. :(

If any of your bros can help me it would be greatly appreciated :D
I've got a Dell N7110. It's got BIOS password. The Serial Number is 12197978857 and the Service Code is 5LQD0Q1.
Error System Locked code F18B4A3C.
I tried the passwords given to me by the generator on this site BIOS Master Password Generator to no avail. :(

did you try 55204444

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

I have a Dell Latitude E6420 #GWKBHV1-1D3B I paid for the membership here, but the dell software isn't finding a code can some one point me to a paid site that is trustworthy? or a program?

I have a Dell Latitude E6420 #GWKBHV1-1D3B I paid for the membership here, but the dell software isn't finding a code...
The first post states the free calc is unable to provide passwords which work for suffix 1D3B, plus the link doesn't require the 5 post limit - i.e. you didn't have to subscribe anyway. Please PM @Mick if you'd like to request a refund.
... can some one point me to a paid site that is trustworthy? or a program?
If you are the original equipment owner, Dell might be able to help. If it's outside of warranty contact anyway at worse they'll ask you to buy a Support package.

If you're not the original owner, there are sites available via Google - make sure you put 1d3b somewhere in the search. There is at least one member who has replied in this thread who runs an unlock service, however advertising is not allowed on the forum.

As you appear to be soliciting them, replies via private message to paid for services are probably acceptable. But please note; DigitalWorldz.co.uk is in no way responsible for their content and any action you take with regards to any service offered is at your own risk.

hi everyone

i have a dell INSPIRON N5010 that is hdd locked,hdd password error code 5VEEB9EY and SERVICE TAG 3R2G0N1
Can anyone help me with the password to unlock hdd? Thanks in advance.

Hi I have a dell inspiron 17r se 7720, service tag : 2VP6VW1, express service code : 6270327793
Can someone help me to find the bios password ?
Thx

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Dell Vostro 3460
Unlock Key Hit Number 83838D1A
Service tag S/N: HTK06W1
Express Service Code: 38792420065

Hi, I've got an E4310
Service Tag: H3T43Q1-2A7B
Could someone send me the admin password? The V2D6t0VL9jp7ln77 doesn't work...

I need how to see the 8 decimal or 5 codes .
I dont know how to see them

Please I need Help

====

I need how to see the 8 decimal or 5 codes .
I dont know how to see them

Please I need Help
forget to add this The Model is Fujitsu Siemens E8410

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends! Can someone please help me with a Dell Latitude e6420. The BIOS is locked. System Number 2VW0ZN1-1D3B. Thank you in advance! Armin

Hi Friends! Can someone please help me with a Dell Latitude e6420. The BIOS is locked. System Number 2VW0ZN1-1D3B. Thank you in advance! Armin

Suffix 1D3B can't be done with the free calcs. If you are the original owner contact Dell.

If you are a second hand owner the only option are the paid services :( These are available via google.

Hi, it seems that I am at the proper place to find my old Dell Inspiron 9300's password. I put a new disk into it and installed Windows. I need to turn on wireless, hence I need the bios password. Can anyone help me?

My system number is C46WL1J-595B

Thank you!

Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnn2ll
Dell by serial numberz92mhs6i
Dell by hdd serial number newx3xv9iit
0t3nixt3
cOgjJZ5Ul10Mix9B
ug5oo0oy

Hey guys, hope you can help me out too! :)
It's a Dell Inspiron P25F
The Error:
System Disable
[5C9921E6C31C8E87]
Service Tag
[102VDS1]

*note: I got the following codes myself from the generator (which didn't work):
6yvoi09q
4e4ythxk
4BEe47DEtzyxKgdz

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Ok i can provide the master password for the following bios password:

COMPAQ
DELL
FUJITSU SIEMENS
HEWLETT-PACKARD
HP/COMPAQ NETBOOKS
INSYDE H20 - ALL MODELS
PHOENIX - ALL MODELS
SAMSUNG

Let me know either pm or in this thread. I will send you the code to unlock or if you are confident enough the py file. You will need a python compiler.

hello

any chance of a password for 3GWH1Q1-1F5A?

thanks

Back