BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
I have Dell Studio 1535;

Service Tag is 8FR5YG1-595B
From the generator, it gave a code: l9rxktu. But still not working... Tried using USB Keyboard but still same result..

Please help.. Thanks in Advance...

: multi :

After input the code try CRTL+Enter 2 times.

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Hi, i need password for dell inspiron mini 1012 i hope can help me.
HDD password error code : 10747
System service tag code : FR0T0P1

thank you

Try this:

ngztu5sk
lkqawpdr
CPPBaLFs1va7prNH

Regards to all.
Please if someone can help me,I read that pass generator calc, do not work for codes with extension 1D3B.
I have a Dell E6520 , and my bios is lock, I tried everything, took out the battery, tried out some generators but nothing helps, is anybody has tried to short circuit bios chip on the motherboard.Does anyone know exactly where the chip is located ?
Here I will try to do it, if someone knows wher is located,a set picture where is located so ll try, as last option.
If someone can help me,my
servis tag: DY4B6R1
Secure Manager hint: #DY4B6R1-1D3B
I would be very grateful if WOULD SOMEONE HELP.
BEST REGARD FROM Serbia
Vladimir

Hello, I have a Dell Mini 910 and there was a password on the CMOS So, I removed the CMOS Battery. After that I got the Bios Password Screen
System Disabled
[02687]
Service Tag
[4M4NWF1]

Can anyone help me with getting pass the Bios Password//

thanks

Re: Dell Mini 910 Can't get pass the Bios Password

can't promise anything but try one of these

4reuw75y
nsiyh

hello smoggie,

I went in and it took the password, I then tried to change it to no password, and now its giving me another tag number.
I have never had a little netbook like this, so I have to figure out how to stop the password from coming up everytime the computer boots.
Now I am getting
System Disabled
[05710]
Service Tag
[4M4NWF1]

So, sorry to say, but could you give me a new set for this new service disabled number.

Next time If I can't turn off the passowrd for the Bios, I will change it to something easy to remember
Thanks

Jim

No Dell put a Password on the Bios, so that when it boots even before you go to CMOS Bios setup, it ask for a password. In the beginning it had a Password on the CMOS to make changes to the Bios, so I removed the battery from the PC.. and then it gave me these information. I know Dell was trying to safe graud the mini's but putting that password is a pain in the neck..

So, going to the dell Site didn't help any.

but, thanks anyway.
Jim

try one of these and which password worked last time

rmbs
tmrkfe

Unfortunately I have a bios locked DELL e6420.
Just to be sure I didnt made a mistake someone can generate me a pass for this one :

JX4L3R1-1D3B

Thanks in advance,

Boris M

Unfortunately I have a bios locked DELL e6420.
Just to be sure I didnt made a mistake someone can generate me a pass for this one :

JX4L3R1-1D3B

Thanks in advance,

Boris M

suffix 1D3B is too new for calc
at present only Dell and paid service websites can do them

Thank you Smoggie,
the password worked.
Don't know why, but the first set of passwords let me log into the cmos, but gave me limited control to change stuff.
but with the second set of codes, it allowed me to make any and all changes to the bios, turning off that password on bootup.

So, again thank you
Jim

I have a Dell Mini 910 which no longer allows me to boot. Figured I would try to reinstall Linux on it, but when I go into the BIOS to configure USB boot, it ask for a password. I do not remember ever setting a BIOS password and have tried everything I would have ever used, but after three attempts, I get the below message:

System Disabled
[15906]

If anyone could help I would be so grateful

I have a Dell Mini 910 which no longer allows me to boot. Figured I would try to reinstall Linux on it, but when I go into the BIOS to configure USB boot, it ask for a password. I do not remember ever setting a BIOS password and have tried everything I would have ever used, but after three attempts, I get the below message:

System Disabled
[15906]

If anyone could help I would be so grateful

try one of these
zsiiv
fysy

any chance you know how to fix this problem any help would be much appreciated thanks
dell inspiron mini 10 system disabled-00074
service tag- H9BRGJ1

Smoggi, do you mind sharing how you figure these out? If not, thank you still for your help in this matter. Just am the type who like to know how things work.

I have a Inspiron 1545 with the HD asking for a password

***S2W6C9JM-595B

I tried generating my own code but the one I tried would not work: 5s34abdp

Back