BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Hey all I have a Dell inspiron N4110 with bios and hd pw
Service tag 9VB6SQ1 unlock hint is 012FCE6E error after 3 attempts System lock C2522A87

bios password can be done hd passwords are nearly impossible

I have Dell Studio 1535;

Service Tag is 8FR5YG1-595B
From the generator, it gave a code: l9rxktu. But still not working... Tried using USB Keyboard but still same result..

Please help.. Thanks in Advance...

: multi :

19rxktu2

19.....2 are numbers

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Please, I nedd a help
hello i have a dell latitude e6400

service tag is: CJ9PR4J-1F5A
Please help me
thanks

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator

Hey Dentist
thanks for showing me the folder to download but my Inspiron N4100 Tag number 9VB6SQ1 does not work with that download. let me knwo if there are any other generators
thanks

Wich one should I use I have a dell N5030 laptop? bios password?

---

I have a dell insiron N 5030 i need to unlock bios HTSCTP1 is the service code

Wich one should I use I have a dell N5030 laptop? bios password?

---

I have a dell insiron N 5030 i need to unlock bios HTSCTP1 is the service code
Please see the link in the original post; it duplicates the attachment but doesn't require 5 posts to view.

If it doesn't work post back and hopefully The Dentist or smoggie will be able to advise. However, please be patient, DW is not a "live" help serivce.

Does anyone have experience with these guys (hxxp://www.servicebios.com) for the 1F5A BIOS unlock? I don't want to throw money down the drain if it doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

I have a Dell Latitude e6410 with the service tag 397HPM1-2A7B and try the password generator and it gave me this:
Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnn98n
Dell by serial numberiB6qNdORw92y74cW
Dell by hdd serial number newsmv0un47
l8n4tpk0
GrQJWj1ORnLBGaia
8y3qq0ac

But no one works. Does anybody has another codes??

Thanks in advance

====
Me again. Does anybody knows how to remove a bios password for a Dell Latitude e6420??

Thanks in advance

I have a Dell Latitude e6410 with the service tag 397HPM1-2A7B and try the password generator and it gave me this:
Dell by hdd serial number oldnnnnn98n
Dell by serial numberiB6qNdORw92y74cW
Dell by hdd serial number newsmv0un47
l8n4tpk0
GrQJWj1ORnLBGaia
8y3qq0ac

But no one works. Does anybody has another codes??

Thanks in advance

====
Me again. Does anybody knows how to remove a bios password for a Dell Latitude e6420??

Thanks in advance

iB6qNdORw92y74cW is the master password for getting into BIOS

it has to be typed in exacly as given, note changes from lower to upper case
7th is upper case O for Oscar
after inputting try Ctrl+Enter
it is also for QWERTY type keyboard

Hey all I have a Dell Latitude E5520 with bios and hd pw
Service tag BXGNWL1
Secure Manager hint: #BXGNWL1-1D3B (1 = one)
it's on a azerty keyboard

Can someone help?

Can someone help me get the password for a Dell XPS L502X laptop? I can't get into the computer to run anything. I tried resetting the CMOS but it didn't work. I only had it out for a minute is that enough? I tried the program but none of the passwords it gives me work. I tried some other passwords like DELL but nothing works. As of right now the Unlock Key Hint Number is B5D04F72 (might be O instead of 0). It says the serial number is 2KD5FT1.

====

Has anyone gotten the password given by the generator to work?

Bio password reset dell latitude 830

Please help resetting computer bios password or finding master to gain access to computer. Thanks1

Can someone help me get the password for a Dell XPS L502X laptop? I can't get into the computer to run anything. I tried resetting the CMOS but it didn't work. I only had it out for a minute is that enough? I tried the program but none of the passwords it gives me work. I tried some other passwords like DELL but nothing works. As of right now the Unlock Key Hint Number is B5D04F72 (might be O instead of 0). It says the serial number is 2KD5FT1.

====

Has anyone gotten the password given by the generator to work?

Did you try CTRL+Enter 2+ After typing the key??

Hey all I have a Dell Latitude E5520 with bios and hd pw
Service tag BXGNWL1
Secure Manager hint: #BXGNWL1-1D3B (1 = one)
it's on a azerty keyboard

Can someone help?

Try this:

2obw4vh1
h1q494x2
vKH7JVWq6t7N45h4

or this:

nw1gsjit
zm33ugi0
95usCIlIm2Xu3z8j
kb2t9ewo

Back