Big thank you for your support

Vixen

Banned
Reaction score
Would like to say a big thank you to all on dw that supported red by listening to his radio station he created for dw users and also by going into the chat room he also made for all of you who used to go and chat in the Shoutbox .To all those that havent I am disappointed that you cant support a fellow dw user and a Mod you do not know what your missing great music great company great friends . Go on it wont kill you to tune in and go and say hi for a few minutes GO ON DO IT not for me but for Reddevil who has spent days on creating a great radio station and chat room come on dont disappoint the ones who have shown their support

Last edited:
No problem mate, glad I helped a bit.

Edit-wheres this chat room?

well said vixen ...red and you hav made a big difference to DW the radio idea has been a great way of having a bit of fun between us all ..
keep the great ideas coming guy's you deserve a gold star

just read ur post Kate the few loyal members appreciate What Red has set up its a right laugh and a great place to b , come on every 1 get involved and make the site a better place u get a chance to get ur tunes played on the radio plus have a good laugh with other members , well done to All the dj`s for taking part as well

Last edited:
Well done vixen,i think the radio station is great,plus the chat room is a excellent way to get to know each other more.

well done to all involved especially you RED keep up the good work

And to all those who havent even tried listening to the radio just take 1 hour out of the day and give it a chance you may be supprised.

Mr P

Well done vixen,i think the radio station is great,plus the chat room is a excellent way to get to know each other more.

well done to all involved especially you RED keep up the good work

And to all those who havent even tried listening to the radio just take 1 hour out of the day and give it a chance you may be supprised.

Mr P

Aww thanks MrP would like to thank the other dj's as well Biffo Earl for all their help

well theres no thanks button kate so thank u
lol

Think the people who do listen definetly appreciate it, great little addition to the site. Thanks to all the dj's.

Come on peeps have a listen tonight.
Red's got a great thing going here.

Also great support from the DJ's on here too. Join the chat room and get a mention live on the radio!!

You can even make your own jingle for the DJ's to play!!

Join in and have a laugh :)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=342

Curly

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Thanks to Reddevil, Vixen, Biffo and Earl.

Also another big thanks to Red for sorting out the chatroom ( i must have been pi55ed when i set it up as i didnt know what my password was ), but Reddevil sorted it out for me in the end.

P.S. its a right laugh in the chatroom, so anyone wanting a good laugh while listening to their favourite tracks dont leave it too late.

Many thanks to Red, Kate and all the DJ's for this great addition to the site!

Just made a request and up it came next, "Nothing Compares To You".

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Good shout Vixen! Only been on a few times myself as I work long shifts, and don't get on the forums much now anyway.
I guess it would've still been going well if the shoutbox was still on.

I'll have more time to look in soon (Chrimbo Hols) & chat. I might have even tried a dj slot myself, for all the other old fogie's lol. But I cant get mic input to work on my soundcard ;) .

Anyhow! keep it up guys! It's appreciated :)

Big Thanks to Reddevil, Vixen, Biffo and Earl.

P.S. its a right laugh in the chatroom, so anyone wanting a good laugh while listening to their favourite tracks dont leave it too late.

i have to agree when they all dont pick on me

:roflmao:

but your right it is a good laugh and there are good tunes

: thanks :

Back