Big in car audio sound setup priced to clear!

flava

Inactive User
Reaction score
here im selling my 2nd wife, my rib cage rattling in car bass setup as i need holiday money for my trip to thailand included as follows...

Vibe space (look it up) 3000 watts rms 15" subwoofer!!
this subwoofer was reconed and coiled to help it handle its top end ratings and won the stockport sound off in 2007..it actually popped out the windscreen of the fiat van it was used in when it was powered by a u.s amps setup

subclose.jpg

outer layer has a slight tear as you can see but this does not affect the sound

subtear.jpg

1000 WATTS legacy rebel amp
this is a 2 channel amp that can be bi-wired for double the power and ran the sub nicely in the time that i had it, got some nice lows to it too!!

ampclose.jpg

ALPINE 9844r headunit with IPOD adaptor
this headunit can play mp3 disks and is one of the best on the market for sound quality and bass setups alot better then the crappy sony and kenwood headunits that are all just about looks these days rather then sound it also comes with an ipod adaptor and leads i have the manual and box lying around somewhere if needed the unit is less than a year old

headu.jpg

all of this kit is quite high end and although the amp isnt the most powerful it runs the set nicely want proof? ask the neighbours! lol

Im looking £350 for the whole set which is cheap compared to ebay prices so grab a bargain! collection only as its quite heavy from the manchester area or i can deliver within a 15 mile radius

mods can you change the price i will now take offers around £250 on this baby!! credit crunch :(

Back