VU+ Duo bh package

toppo

Inactive User
Reaction score
trying to install bh package and need to upload bh tgz package,where can i get this,thanks

trying to install bh package and need to upload bh tgz package,where can i get this,thanks

Thats normally a backup file TGZ well its what i make doing a backup.If you are looking for a "Blackhole" image 2.06/2.07/2.08 to install on your box try the downloads section.

tell us what you need and im sure some kind person will upload the file/files for you(if not already on DW) regards mdt

i was trying to open this to see what was in bh package,trying to get my head around this vu duo,now my problem is i can't pick up all the sats with my motorised dish,it is ok with my other stbs,would there be any setting for the type of lnb that in am using in the duo,thanks

i was trying to open this to see what was in bh package,trying to get my head around this vu duo,now my problem is i can't pick up all the sats with my motorised dish,it is ok with my other stbs,would there be any setting for the type of lnb that in am using in the duo,thanks

Menu-setup-service searching-tuner config

Simple
Positioner

Enter your coordinate

If your still missing sats it could be related to the satellite.xml try installing some setting say Cateye setting and see if you still have the issue.

hi ferret,i have try this and no joy,i know my dish is ok because i had another stb running on it,i have tried fine tuning it on thor but can't get tuned in on the duo,on my other stb i could change the setting for the type of lnb i had before it would work,just thinking is the cause of my problems,thanks

hi ferret,i have try this and no joy,i know my dish is ok because i had another stb running on it,i have tried fine tuning it on thor but can't get tuned in on the duo,on my other stb i could change the setting for the type of lnb i had before it would work,just thinking is the cause of my problems,thanks

If you have anything other than a universal lnb the in the tuner setup use the Advanced option and not simple, then you can tweak your lnb type.

Daft question but are you sharing feeds.?Have you got the latest sat xml.?

hi ajt,no not sharing,i have direct feed from lnb to tuner A,i check to see if i have the latest sat xml,i let you know later,thanks

i check my and i have the latest sat xml,i disconnected fix dish (tuner B) and run a test on tuner A (motorise dish) and found that i'am not getting any thing,the dish is moving ok,there has being a lot of rain this pass few weeks so i think the lnb is water damaged,had is problem with the fix dish,i order a new one and hope to have it on friday,i let you all know if it cure my problem,thanks

i check my and i have the latest sat xml,i disconnected fix dish (tuner B) and run a test on tuner A (motorise dish) and found that i'am not getting any thing,the dish is moving ok,there has being a lot of rain this pass few weeks so i think the lnb is water damaged,had is problem with the fix dish,i order a new one and hope to have it on friday,i let you all know if it cure my problem,thanks

Could be a duff LNB or with the winds your dish is out of alignment.

hi ferret,got new lnb today but it is still the same,dish is going to thor and some times it locks to thor in positioner setup and other times there nothing,i try scanning thor there nothing again,when i try the motorise dish into my old stb its works ok,is there anything else that i could try,(i have try other sats but no joy)thanks

the only one that work was on 28e but when i try another sat it was no good and when back to 28e only to find it would not work,

good news,all up and working,dish was off,thanks for all your help

Back