BFBC2: Vitenam (21st Dec)

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm certainly up for it, 1200 points, not bad for a total overhaul, but a bit miffed about giving more money into EA's evil little mitts.

Seen a few trailers on youtube and must say looks rather good.

Also with BF you don't get many 8 year old nobs on, which is nice!

I got the ultimate edition of this bought for me at the weekend and i think this is a great game. People compare it to cod and although similar, they are defo two different games both of which i enjoy playing.

never played it? although love cod... is this an expansion pack on the 21st or full game? never played a decent vietnam game.

never played it? although love cod... is this an expansion pack on the 21st or full game? never played a decent vietnam game.

the game is out and has been ages the 21/22nd is the add on game, it separate from the original game so is very much like a separate game but you will need the original bfbc2 disc to be able to download the add on.

beats cod in its own way, its more of a grown ups action game, i love flying the choppers and tanks ect.... a far cry from just cod perks.

After reading these posts ive just ordered the ultimate edition from gameplay,didnt really get into the first one but watching videos on youtube and the new vietnam trailer im really looking forward to playing it,really had enough of online cod :( Lucky to get a bloody game lately with finding hosts an all :(...im guner leave quickly now as im a ps3 gamer :ASSFLASH:

After reading these posts ive just ordered the ultimate edition from gameplay,didnt really get into the first one but watching videos on youtube and the new vietnam trailer im really looking forward to playing it,really had enough of online cod :( Lucky to get a bloody game lately with finding hosts an all :(...im guner leave quickly now as im a ps3 gamer :ASSFLASH:

You won't be disappointed with this purchase mate. I'm thoroughly enjoying this online at the mo.
I was going to get black ops but think i'll wait a while since getting this.

I love BBFC2.

The multiplayer online is so much more realistic than MW2

No shooting wildly here.

Love it when ye get in a tank and go straight for the M-COM. Mowing all and sundry down until a rocket makes ye think again.

Will defo be getting Vietnam

available to download now, 1.84GB, didn't cost me any points though?

So I bought all the Forza car packs for half price :)

nope, sorry :( free to download but had to activate it for 1200pts, luckily had enough left.

Back