Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

bf4 install amount of space

mastic

Inactive User
Im getting my son a ps3 12gb for xmas and buying bf4 also, can anyone tell me how much space it takes up on the hd when its installed ( buying the game not download).
Just a bit concerned about space being left how much would a hd cost for him, I have his old fat ps3 that's ylod could I use that hd and how do I swap them over.

If I'm right, it will use a mandatory install of about 2GB. And yes you could you use your old HDD from your phat PS3 once you formatted it as FAT32 or you could just buy a standard 2.5" SATA HDD. Phat's PS3 HDD is located to the left side of console, Slim PS3 HDD is located front of the console while Super Slim PS3 HDD is on the right side of console.

Im getting my son a ps3 12gb for xmas and buying bf4 also, can anyone tell me how much space it takes up on the hd when its installed ( buying the game not download).
Just a bit concerned about space being left how much would a hd cost for him, I have his old fat ps3 that's ylod could I use that hd and how do I swap them over.

Back