betaresearch bmon v1.0

Johny48

Inactive User
Reaction score
been trying to get a nokia 2x working for a friend message on lcd say (Betaresearch digital broadcasting solutions) and then (bmon v1.0) and can part boot up flashed several images at present using old version of boxcracker 3.5 not uk modded as i wanted to try just the bare image but still no luck. i have searched and found lots of info on this subject but still unsure of fault or even if it is worth fixing.
have uploaded a copy of the last bootlog for some advice or help.
thanks

Last edited:
@johny

i would suggest that you change your avatar as its a little bit disrespectful as i have already seen this posted on the forums and been binned

i would suggest that you change your avatar as its a little bit disrespectful as i have already seen this posted on the forums and been binned[/QUOTE

Only a bit of fun m8 if you can’t laugh at death then life’s boring have REMOVED IT sorry if it offended anyone

Last edited:
i would suggest that you change your avatar as its a little bit disrespectful as i have already seen this posted on the forums and been binned[/QUOTE

Only a bit of fun m8 if you can’t laugh at death then life’s boring have REMOVED IT sorry if it offended anyone

not me thats offended mate its just its been removed before so i just trying to save you gettting grief from admin thats all

been trying to get a nokia 2x working for a friend message on lcd say (Betaresearch digital broadcasting solutions) and then (bmon v1.0) and can part boot up flashed several images at present using old version of boxcracker 3.5 not uk modded as i wanted to try just the bare image but still no luck. i have searched and found lots of info on this subject but still unsure of fault or even if it is worth fixing.
have uploaded a copy of the last bootlog for some advice or help.
thanks
Try this Enigma it ignores some errors neutrino images fail on.
h**p://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/113/
You will have to convert your bouquet and service files
with bouquetter or bouquet wizard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try this Enigma it ignores some errors neutrino images fail on.
h**p://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/113/
You will have to convert your bouquet and service files
with bouquetter or bouquet wizard.

cheers Fegalsworld will give it a try but i do think that the error is a hardware issue but i was unsure what ?
thanks for your reply mate

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers Fegalsworld will give it a try but i do think that the error is a hardware issue but i was unsure what ?
thanks for your reply mate
It is most probably hardware related but enigma ignores some errors.
My friend has a nokia that just keeps freezing up,rebooting or hangs on lade
with any neutrino image he tries.
In the bootlog it kept showing kernel panic when it froze or rebooted.

so he tried the image i have suggested to you.
He has to reboot it a couple of times to get it going if he switches the power off.
but once its booted up it works ok.
Its worth a try.

It is most probably hardware related but enigma ignores some errors.
My friend has a nokia that just keeps freezing up,rebooting or hangs on lade
with any neutrino image he tries.
In the bootlog it kept showing kernel panic when it froze or rebooted.

so he tried the image i have suggested to you.
He has to reboot it a couple of times to get it going if he switches the power off.
but once its booted up it works ok.
Its worth a try.
sorry for not getting back sooner box still the same after flashing enigma image
gave back to my m8 as its beyond my capabilities thanks for the help Fergalsworld.
cheers johny48

Back