Bet Limits????????

HappyH

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@Rat @IANB @shaun127 @HappyH @Busta_Gonad @Ratts @unison @buzzer

Searched for a thread on here, was sure there was one about betting limits but can't find it :silly: Anyway since the Great DW Devaluation do we have a limit on a bet? Kinda thought someone @IANB or @wiz569 maybe?) suggested 10. Could get silly in there if we have around 200 quid in the bank & people are betting 50 or a 100 at a time?

HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah 10 - 20 something like that :)

See what everyone else thinks...

Mick

I would say you guys should decide between you,as you all put the work in,but I would probably not go above 20 tbh

20 for me that's about 10% of the average cash people hold

OK 20's the concensus, 20 it is. Public flogging if anybody exceeds the limit :Laugh: (apart from bets already placed tonight :nopity: )
Cheers for replies.
HH.

OK 20's the concensus, 20 it is. Public flogging if anybody exceeds the limit :Laugh: (apart from bets already placed tonight :nopity: )
Cheers for replies.
HH.

yep 20 sounds good to me :)......

need to amend the betting limits thread tho ;)

@Rat @IANB @shaun127 @HappyH @Busta_Gonad @Ratts @unison @buzzer

Chaps, few bets over the 20 limit today, might help if we put a reminder in each bet as we post it? Then again probably not!
HH.

Don't know if @Mick can set a maximum cap in the script?

Tomorrow I will try and write a code for maximum bet amount.

Regards
Mick

Regards
Mick
@Mick

would be great if you could mate :)

Regards
Mick

The way you've got it now (20 Max Bet in Bold below table) looks great @Mick, Thanks for that.
HH.

EDIT: Strange that, thought it was changed on every bet but can't see it now :Dunce: Think I'll lay off the beer :drink:

@HappyH

It will only show that on bets that you can place money on, it will not display it on bets that are settled mate.

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhh that makes sense to my tiny mind, Nice One.
Cheers HH.

Back