VU+ Duo best stable vix image for vu duo V3.0

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As per title, has anyone got a link to the clone safe version of vix, having a few issues with pli and have never tried vix?

Thanks

post here how you get on mate :)

I flashed using 761 with v3a or v2a for specific box. Then update to latest build before setting up anything like plugins etc... All receivers I have done are running nice and stable

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi folks,
First post on here so excuse my ignorance, spent a bit of time looking for a relevant / active thread. if someone can point the way i'd really appriciate it.
Anyway vu duo clone, first of all it froze on me after research i decided to switch it on and off a few times to give it a jumpstart, no joy...Power supply went, Replaced power supply, all good except absolutly no image, after many attempts to relash via usb (3 different ones) and the correct image including ccam info, im resorting to rs232, Im getting there still need a how too guide in english for idiots and also an image.
Please direct or inform.
Thanks in advance

Ive tried so many times you wouldnt belive, display on box just stalls on 'starting' or 'reading usb'. rs232 is my last resort.

Think I got sorted,
Removed cover from box, used new usb stick, unpacked zip carefully, got on my hands and knees and prayed...Presto reflashed.
Currently scanning for channels.
fingers crossed

Thanks for the input men.

Back