Best Prices

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right pay day is upon me again and this month I want to buy a DVD writer and an MP3 player for when cycling to work, my mobile phone has a built in mp3 player but I am limited to 8 mb memory card which will hold 1 song me thinks, I havent seen any larger cards for sale or I would buy one of them (the card has SD written on it dont know if that is the standard for this type of card ?)

I have been given so much advice about dvd writers and told buy one that has + or has a - or has both for reasons which escape me ???

If anyone knows of which is best or a good deal or an mp3 player going cheap or even a memory card please let me know, new or second hand I dont mind as long as the price is right...

regards Taff

dvd writer go to http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/
its svp cmmunications
grade a service theres a multi format writer on there thats £120.00 ish dont think you can go wrong there m8 i have got a rebaged pioneer 105 from there it cost £89.99 but i wished i waited cos the above mentioned ones then dropped in price hope this helps m8

i have the pioneer 105 m8 which a few of u have on here no probs whatsoever cost about £130 but u get ghet em for £100 at the local comp fair

multi format writer that sounds good, does that mean + - , no one has ever explained which is which and which one is best...
I will buy this model on Monday if it will suit.... basically I want to copy my dvd's and write some cdr's that I can play on my multi play cd player down stairs, I have downloaded so many movies that wont fit on one disk , it would be great to put them on one disk for once....

If someone can explain the difference and the benefits of each I would be greatful

regards Taff

see rats earlier post

Hi m8

see rats earlier post for the panasonic from ebuyer £82-24
bullet proof burner what burns everything.I can also recommend ebuyer having dealt with them for 18 months without a glitch

ssilvo

ps) Got 256 meg SD card on ebay for £49 posted in from new york
failing that I can recomend the Iriver range of mp3 players
brilliant amp + senheisser H.phones ,updatable...currently at
134 inc at empire direct for the 128 meg

Back