Best image?

faz0161

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have the cloud ibox 1 + cloud ibox 2 plus + cloud ibox 3.. i would like to know which is the best image to use on them and what is the best way to get the iptv working on these with automatic updates?
thanks

thanks AJK i will give it ago.. and what is the best for sly uk and the sport streams.. prefer somthing that has the stream update plugin thanks :)

hi i have the cloud ibox 1 + cloud ibox 2 plus + cloud ibox 3.. i would like to know which is the best image to use on them and what is the best way to get the iptv working on these with automatic updates?
thanks

Be careful of recent Open Pli images, I installed one dated 21/05/2014 and now I have a brick :(

Be careful of recent Open Pli images, I installed one dated 21/05/2014 and now I have a brick :(

There is not one dated 21/5/14 on this forum so you didnt download it here.

What that image has done is corrupted your bootloader, id speak to your dealer its still in warranty.

There is not one dated 21/5/14 on this forum so you didnt download it here.

What that image has done is corrupted your bootloader, id speak to your dealer its still in warranty.

True, i'm sorry I didn't make that clear in my post, I downloaded it from what I believe to be "The Official Source" for all Cloud Ibox's, it was not my intention to suggest that this was the site from which I downloaded it. :)

For me the two most stable in ibox2:
openatv-4.0-cloud-ibox-2-20140427_usb.zip with tspanel
OpenPLi-4.0-beta-cloud-ibox-2-20140425_usb having plugins included and discharged well.
Installed many and the best for me.

whats the best image for an ibox 2+..?
thanks

What ever you do dont try images or bootloaders after the 17/5 as these can brick your box. Untill all the specifics are know dont use them.

You wont find images after the 17th on here anyway.

Back