Best Image for Scanning ???

phezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all,
What would the best image be for scanning, I have been trying out a few of the new images out and noticed some channels not showing up.

BR
Phezo

gravedigger

Inactive User
Reaction score
phezo said:
Hey all,
What would the best image be for scanning, I have been trying out a few of the new images out and noticed some channels not showing up.

BR
Phezo

I find this image fantastic. sp17+_2x_uk05 which is available in downloads section. Found 323 tv and radio channels in birmingham.

i tried 1 of the pro sportsters and couldntr find a thing. hope this helps

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
gravedigger said:
I find this image fantastic. sp17+_2x_uk05 which is available in downloads section. Found 323 tv and radio channels in birmingham.

i tried 1 of the pro sportsters and couldntr find a thing. hope this helps

thats why cydine has just updated the zapit for the latest nex-gen and its in the downloads section and will give 100percent scanning

cheers

phezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is the same Zapit on the Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra_1.4b image gav?, i noticed he has a mention
Cydine's UK / The new autoscanning sectionsd
This is my current Image and is running pretty stable.

BR
phezo

PS I am at work so i cant look at the moment :p

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
phezo said:
Is the same Zapit on the Cryo_Sportster_Pro_1.02_Ultra_1.4b image gav?, i noticed he has a mention This is my current Image and is running pretty stable.

BR
phezo

PS I am at work so i cant look at the moment :p

hi m8

no its not the same as the pro its a brand new zapit made for the very latest images the pro is dated as older than the next-gen so will only work at the mo with the next-gen

thumbs up to this one

TEST