CD & DVD Best DVD Ripping Software

i have used shrink for a few years now and have never had any other program running with it and it rips most copy protected stuff fine

You must be using ether anydvd as well as dvdshrink or the dvdshrink you are using isn't the official one as dvdshrink NEVER did copy protected (original) disks, they first had to be ripped/de-protected before dvdshrink would touch them.

My mate's just bought an Archos media player & would like to rip some of his dvd collection to .mp4 for playing on his Archos while on a train. Can anybody recommend any software that will rip newish dvds & convert to mp4 in one step? It needs to be a painless process as he's not the most confident on pc's.
Thanks in advance,
HH.

My mate's just bought an Archos media player & would like to rip some of his dvd collection to .mp4 for playing on his Archos while on a train. Can anybody recommend any software that will rip newish dvds & convert to mp4 in one step? It needs to be a painless process as he's not the most confident on pc's.
Thanks in advance,
HH.

DVDfab will rip it mate, not sure on what formats they support though, but imagine that mp4 is one of them.

Clonedvdmobile has an archos section, just pick the player's name and it rips in the best quality for that player, it also has tons of other players and formats too.

Not a free program, but it's found in the usual places.

I myself use DVDFab and never had much for problems. Also easy to use!

Back