best dsi card from dealextreme

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
what cards u all using guys,getting a dsi for the nipper and a few relatives are for there kids,want to order about 4 and hope they come in time lol

For DSi, I can't see beyond the AceKard II mate.

I've got 2 other DSi cards that claimed to be updateable, and none of them are.

AceKard II gets my vote.

what cards u all using guys,getting a dsi for the nipper and a few relatives are for there kids,want to order about 4 and hope they come in time lol

I have tried the Acekard 2i and the M3iZero, both worked great and have updateable Kernal (for the dreaded DSi updates) Out of the 2 I would say the Zero comes out top for its user interface.

I like the new dstti Gold cards for £6 wow cant go wrong ive had 20 in the last month no trouble with any of them.

I like the new dstti Gold cards for £6 wow cant go wrong ive had 20 in the last month no trouble with any of them.

Yeah, nice price, but like the last reply....what happens when an update comes out for and is applied to the dsi ?? its basically a dead card ?

dont know anything about dsi cards but you may be better looking at dinodirect.com theyre basically the same, I got a laser pen from there recently it only took 2 weeks, it took me 4 weeks to recieve a fan from deal extreme

Cheers

Looking for some assistance please. Santa's bringing a Dsi (V1.4E) for my lad, had bought a TTDSi from dealextreme at the summer there. Tried it today hoping it would work but no go, just tells me an error has occured, turn DSi off. I've tried DSTTi_v1.4_firmware & DSTT_v1.17a07unofficial_English from linfox, anybody point me in the right direction or do I need to order an Acekard 2i?
Thanks in advance,
HH.

noooo

goto r4i.co.uk

they sell acekard 2i

best card on the market, there was a code somewhere too if you google it and u get 10% off!!

:Cheers:

r4i.co.uk that sold me a R4i DS 6 days after the firmware update without any alert of the firmware update, so my new card was unusable and they refused a refund?

R4i.co.uk are complete pricks IMO.

They sole me a useless card and refused to refund.

r4i.co.uk that sold me a R4i DS 6 days after the firmware update without any alert of the firmware update, so my new card was unusable and they refused a refund?

get acekard 2i and update ;) r4 is shite

latesummer20
20%off

Thanks for that, saved a few quid on an Acekard & memory card, hopefully will be here well before Santa brings the DSi.
HH.

yeah acekard 2 i for me got 2 for the kids for xmas from dx updated no probs and wrok spot on.

cheers for the 2o% off code....worked a treat.
just got a acekard 2i for the lad.
was gonna get a r4 but after reading the comments on here and other forums,went with the acekard instead.
cheers

For DSi, I can't see beyond the AceKard II mate.

I've got 2 other DSi cards that claimed to be updateable, and none of them are.

AceKard II gets my vote.

Cheers mate just ordered 1 on these. When it arrives I will do a bit of reading, how to put the firmware on it. I have used to toptoy cards in the past:)

how do they update the firmware anyway m8, am i correct in saying the dsi updates when you play the newer games ?

well ive just orderd 5 for me and my m8s and got 10% off :p

we have had a lot of problems with the r4 and some of the games :(

so this vard looked the best to go for :p got 2gb for £16 all in per card :p

so bargin really.

Thanks for that, saved a few quid on an Acekard & memory card, hopefully will be here well before Santa brings the DSi.
HH.

I had 4 DSTTi cards, only 2 worked on DSi. All workrd on DS though.

See my thread, did yours have a red PCB ? If so may work on a DS not DSi.

Back