Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

new to forum whats the best image for dreambox 800 hd

thanks

Hi

thanks

yep as bhoywonder says openpli all day long for me.Here in the download section there a a few good images based on openpli.But it will depend on your box..if its a genuine box or clone..Knowing that would enable us to point you to a specific image

yep as bhoywonder says openpli all day long for me.Here in the download section there a a few good images based on openpli.But it will depend on your box..if its a genuine box or clone..Knowing that would enable us to point you to a specific image

Hi thanks for rereply the box is a 800 hd clone with 84b boot loader

you can try openpli for a while and look how its responding
the hardware of clones a very different by each box/manufacture
the best that works for me is blackhole
it depends of the qualityof your clone box

Hi

thanks

Hi
I have had clone dm800 in the past and installed so many different images but i had to settle for openpli as it is the most stable , now that i have upgraded to dm800se i have tried different images and again had to settle for openpli and constantly updated
I have crossepg , systemtime correction , prayertimes plugin picon updater , quickbuton setup and mgcamd emulator permamnent clock
And run very smoothly i kept the original skin and enabled second info and it is all great
I found installing a different slin always caused something not to work properly

Hi thanks for the great info can you give me some advice on what system time correction and pennant clock Are and what they do also on the crossepg I have seen some screen shots where it looks more graphical dark blue bars etc but the one I have us just plain blue grey is it a setting or something or different versions all help much appreciated

Sorry for being dumb I have enigma2 is openpli a replacement for this image or am I on the wrong track? Want to have access to plugins such as crossepg.

Openpli is image for the box it allows you to install enigma 2 plugins

Back