best/cheapest place to get VU+ original / or unmarked clone

grantsmith82

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,
recently been finding that the clones i been getting are slightly marked scratch here n there.

also i thought the scatch on the front planel (where the swirly design is) was on the protective film but turns out it itsnt a protective film but its a sticker/transfer on the front which the swirly design is printed onto.

so looking to get either unmarked/imac clone. or new original (or unmarked used one) so if anyone has or knows anyone/where please let me know asap

btw i been getting my clones from m*xesh*p.com

forgot to say PM me if you know as i dont think were allowed to name places on here.. .

thanks

Google ferrari sim vu clone, a lot better than the crap from mixes.

mixes seem to be sending out nothing but second hand boxes latley, the one I ordered from them had a viewing card in the slot, the ferrari ones appear to have a different power supply.

hi all,
recently been finding that the clones i been getting are slightly marked scratch here n there.

also i thought the scatch on the front planel (where the swirly design is) was on the protective film but turns out it itsnt a protective film but its a sticker/transfer on the front which the swirly design is printed onto.
lol...funny you mention that ive got a ferrari v2 here i thought it was a just a scrtach on the protective film....was thinking of peeling it off.

They are all ferrari as far as I'm aware,you just need to find a better supplier,

Best bet is to trawl through aliexpress and check sellers feedback,and that's not a recommendation,just advice

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

can u check johnny if your is protective film ir just a sticker

will do mate as im gonna sell mine...im at work at the moment will do it when i get home...its only a little marked scratch..not really bothered...

mine had no protective film on the lcd display glass(plastic) is all scratched up and where the swirly pattern is its all scratched they do seem to be getting sent out worse n worse

mine had no protective film on the lcd display glass(plastic) is all scratched up and where the swirly pattern is its all scratched they do seem to be getting sent out worse n worse

if you find somewhere mate will you pm me as well, condition of my one was clearly second user to

i wonder if its case of it being poor factory quality or mix$sh*op sending out 2nd grade stock / customer returns..

anyone bought a clone that was in good quality condition?

i wonder if its case of it being poor factory quality or mix$sh*op sending out 2nd grade stock / customer returns..

anyone bought a clone that was in good quality condition?

I think they have decided to source these from elsewhere as the one i got early January was spot on but lately i think they decided to ship the Clone of Clones out at a cheaper price to themselves, Have a look at the pics for the ferrari chip near the card reader inside and the other big tell tale no RS232 lead

hi digi, where can i get ferarri ones from? all comes i have came with rs232 lead

hi digi, where can i get ferarri ones from? all comes i have came with rs232 lead

last 2 i got where from nextbay mind you they where Solo's but had zero problems so far all working as they should

m1xesh*p have offered to send me a replacement front pannel for my scratched one.. which isnt to bad. i need order another box anyway

m1xesh*p have offered to send me a replacement front pannel for my scratched one.. which isnt to bad. i need order another box anyway

Don't fall for the we'll send you a replacement part if you place another order, I did and ended up with problems with that box too.

As I've posted before I just did loads of reading on AliExpress and just chose a guy at random. I then contacted them with a few questions and then based my decision of if they could be bothered to reply and what the reply was. The front display on mine also looked scratched but it never bothered me as you can't really see it when seated but I only discovered about a month ago that it has protective film on it. Peeled it off and the plastic is scratch free.

i dont have the box to hand at the moment.. but when i thought it was a protective film and started to peel it looked like i was peeling away at the actual sticket/transfer.. and the while swirly pattern thing was just a sticker on the front of the box.

ok had a look ...the lcd display had a protective film on it..thought it was a little scratch but when i took the film off it was perfect underneath...as for the where the swirly pattern is by on the left handside of the box by the spinny control thing it seems to be a sticker/transfer as it slightly scratched and part of the swirly line is missing...

Back