Best Broadband

dunc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Know this may be bit old teritory for some, but looking for decent broadband provider with btyahoo just now, for normal internet. Would stay with them but not willing to pay their prices(overpriced in my mind). Heard Pipex were really good but never heard of company before. Also Tiscali and Tesco better prices than BT. Any comments on any of these companies or advice on best broadband provider would be welcome and appreciated. :Cheers:

i am with tiscali they do have problems and i would not recommend them to be honest but my connection is fine but a lot are not . if i was to change now i would go with virgin

Virgin have a new-year's offer @ present on "Virgin.net Broadband 512K"..
Free activation and Free Broadband Starter Kit until 19th January

Check it out @ http://www.virgin.net/internetaccess/broadband/

Note..starter kit includes..."SpeedTouch 330 Platinum Self-Install
Kit and also includes two ADSL filters"

:Cheers:

pipex not too bad actually ... .except for their prices ... cheaper ones about but what theyare like i have no idea

I am with PLUSNET and they have an excellent service, no downtime and no problems...

would recommend them....

Tesco is good.

Just wanted to let you know that Tesco.net is good. Signed up via the website with free activation, free modem/filters etc. No problems with the connection and no download limits. You even get a little booklet of discount vouchers to use at there website. Although I only actually used a couple.

The Mackem.

Broadband

I'm with pipex, very good service with very few problems in the couple of years i've been with them, they have a very large infrastructure see adslguide.org to compare. They are pricey compared to some but i've stuck with them so far after reading some of the posts on here re supanet etc.

Back