Best Breakthrough player??

wasnotwasD

DW Regular
Reaction score
Who's the best? Do you think.

Zoo's list might be missing a couple of players. Skywalker for one! also Pte Parts lol.

I'd like to know who you think is the best. I (we) have'nt been on much at the same time recently, so I'm making my choice from when we played a while ago. My vote goes to skywalker.

If we can get a top 2. I was hoping they could be team captains and perhaps take turns at picking team players.

Just to make it more interesting (possibly) :) . I am only going to poll 4 candidates cos there's not enough of us to vote on more than that really. But if I've missed any superstars on lately, then please mention them :) :)

Hope it works lol

zooropa
Bronto
anubis
damage
huggi (AKA WoNkA)
the-doggs- nutts
brooksy
mairyhinge
Diamond
mickie.d
Dead eye Dutcho
Doobie
Netblaster
(MBDWC)RABROY

i reckon its broosky coz he has mastered the art of rifle butting me, he's gave me head ache, made me crap myself, made me flinch, made me cringe, all in the same game as he rifle butts me, lol it hurts

At the moment i counldn't give a number 1.....3 stand out ZOOROPA BROOKSY and SLYWALKER....[sorry ob1] like i say i can't split them at the minute {even with a free shot} Great idea though ;)

i say skywalker he his hard to kill and has mastered the rifle butting a lot more than me

not seen rear gunner huggibuns on much lately but deffo in the top 3 .and if skywalker is about you know your going to get your butt kicked so could be the top dog ..

Skywalker for me,i dont know anyone that can kill ya 1st time with a rifle everytime and if that doesnt get ya he'll wack ya with it LOL. top player :)

Anubis said:
At the moment i counldn't give a number 1.....3 stand out ZOOROPA BROOKSY and SLYWALKER....[sorry ob1] like i say i can't split them at the minute {even with a free shot} Great idea though ;)
what u saying m8 i dont need to pretend to be someone else and less of the slywalker

Anubis said:
3 stand out ZOOROPA BROOKSY and SLYWALKER....[sorry ob1] like i say i can't split them at the minute {even with a free shot} Great idea though ;)

Whoaaaa no offense intended......sorry ob1 refers to the fact i couldn't put your 8 year old in my top 3 shooters.I shall only call you skywalker in the future has i didn't realise it would upset you as im a newbie.

:FLAG:

no problem m8 probably took it the wrong way its just been a bad day today so sorry m8

not played as much as we used to but since getting back into it i have noticed a vast improvement in some of the players also some of the new players are pretty good

@ skywalker : We Cool :)
Next game i'll make sure i'm on your team so you can't shoot me and sh*t ;)

lol why aint i up there ?

without doubt its skywalker, no offence guys i watch him sometimes on the watch and you can see he knows every map inside out (thanks for showing me the climb up tree's trick lmao)

and shoots me all the time on purpose becuase im the boss lol ;), pmsl i went on his team once and for once the team i was on won lol

damage is good aswell hes got that crouching dragon move down to a fine art and also brooksy tends to shoot me alot but i actually managed to bash him with the riffle - PS that was my first lol ;), but then he bashed me 3 times on the bounce lol

only had a few games with huggi and he tends to be on the same team so i cannot judge him but he kills the most on our team aswel lol

be good to get everyone on a FFA and then we could see in 30 mins to an hour who takes the crown ;)

Regards
Mickie D

i can only say broosky at the moment, i havent fought with skywalker yet, but when i do i'l go down kicking and screaming, then again with a whimper when he rifle butts me lol

damage is very good so is sky and zoo has come on a long way since the old days...lol

Cheers HUGGI,well its taken me about 3 years to get this good or should i say better than i was LMAO........:)

wow is it 3 years we have been playing i thought it was only about a year no wonder we can hold our own lol

To close to call for me ... all very good players ... don't forget Scoot aswell the fooker ... lol ... he can have a bash to ... where the fook is he ???

Back