iPhone Best app you have / have used?

ms2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everybody thought the best apps were. I know there are a dozen websites with Top App lists but thought I would just ask.

Personally I enjoy

London City - Tube may and route finder - very easy to use and works a charm and when in signal gets tube line updates

mbox - easy hotmail sync

Uno - I just love this little game

Around Me - Genuinely can't believe how much this little app knows and then can direct you there via maps

Shazaam - and the best bit is, it's FREE to download and use, I guess they don't have to text you unlike their normal 2580 method

Showtimes - Instantly finds your nearest movie theaters then lists all the movies with show times, reviews and trailers

ifooty / my football _ I wish there was simply one app that does both - I use the former to find out about my team, table gives you minute by minute commentary on your team during games - I use the latter for live scores, ifooty sadly does not give you a list of live scores from the prem, championship etc you have to look at every team individually

allradio (visuaradio) - great app for streaming Internet radio

lastfm - great app if you know what you want to listen to - just type in an artist you like and it builds you a playlist (or radiostation) of similar artists

Nightstand - just thik it looks really cool - and is a damn site less intrusive (brightness) than my actual bed side clock

Crash Bandicoot - just good fun when you got some time to kill

Anybody got any good recommendations???

for me, without a doubt it has to be remote...

well for me it's MxTube, download cartton of yout*** keeps the phone full of funny vids :)

I use e-mail a lot but as for stuff from the apps shop its got to be ifooty and best game is Fuzzle! My missus is addicted to that game!!!

I have just Jail Broken mine, I love MAME, got a couple of thousand roms, Will b difficult to find time to play..LOL

I use e-mail a lot but as for stuff from the apps shop its got to be ifooty and best game is Fuzzle! My missus is addicted to that game!!!

only why does it not give you all live games in one view, not really practical to check every team to see the current score.

Great for your team though.

I have to have My Football for all scores and ifooty for the Super Greens but I don't really like My Football as it has too many leagues, have to scroll down loads just to get the Prem or Championship.

If ifooty just did a page to see live scores for Prem, Champ etc it would be perfect,

TrafficUK - tell you about jams/roadworks/accidents within a 10 mile radius (adjustable) of you current position.

PdaNet - turns your iphone into a wifi router, real handy if theres no wifi like at my mums house, drains the battery quite quick thou i recommend using it with the charger. good speeds thou.

cycorder - camcorder app nuff said

snapture - camera replacement with laods of features

converter - converts mass length weight etc

snap - wifi sniffing tool tells you whats connected to the wifi network your connected too

TrafficUK - tell you about jams/roadworks/accidents within a 10 mile radius (adjustable) of you current position.

haha, could have done with this yesterday, got stuck in two huge accidents on the M3 and then M5, took bloody hours to get 215 miles

PdaNet - turns your iphone into a wifi router, real handy if theres no wifi like at my mums house, drains the battery quite quick thou i recommend using it with the charger. good speeds thou.

is this the same as netshare?? that's a pain in the arse to set up mind

Last edited:
Back