Beko dishwasher issues. Any engineers or elec wiz ?

unujy8u8.jpg

That's the motor :) which I think is the circulation pump.
Cap value suggests a "run" cap, different purpose, but same comments apply with regard to plug/socket. Uncertain what resistance checks would reveal now.

There is a motor picture in the link posted by D 8 RCS, low res, but may help with connector. May be down to a 50/50 in the end.

Update.

All fixed an working for now :) thanks to some switches sent by @IANB
I think what had happened was circulation pump was clogged with crad. Causing the washer to overflow slight each use thus activating the switch that burned out as it was activating the drain pump often. I assume as it's a safety mech it isn't meant to be triggered much.

Anyway. All working fine now. Sparkly dishes and happy misses. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs .... Nearly stumps !

Last edited by a moderator:
Update.

All fixed an working for now :) thanks to some switches sent by @IANB
I think what had happened was circulation pump was clogged with crad. Causing the washer to overflow slight each use thus activating the switch that burned out as it was activating the drain pump often. I assume as it's a safety mech it isn't meant to be triggered much.

Anyway. All working fine now. Sparkly dishes and happy misses. Lol.

Glad it worked out, and I was unduly pessimistic!:).......... I take it a 50/50 on the two pin "mystery" plug/socket?

And, if the micro switch is just part of a safety mech, you won't really know until the next trigger. Keep the pump clean!:Biggrin2:

Glad it worked out, and I was unduly pessimistic!:).......... I take it a 50/50 on the two pin "mystery" plug/socket?

And, if the micro switch is just part of a safety mech, you won't really know until the next trigger. Keep the pump clean!:Biggrin2:

Yeah with the plug I just plugged it in an hoped lol an it seems to work okay.

Well. After a while, electrics tripped today. Eliminated it down to the dishwasher.

One of the kids out some fairy washing up liquid in it the other night. Causing bubbles everywhere and water over the floor.
I run it again after and it completed fine. Then tonight trips electrics. ??

Any ideas peeps

Something in the dishwasher is shorting to earth mate. Difficult to fault find without tester.

Well. After a while, electrics tripped today. Eliminated it down to the dishwasher.

One of the kids out some fairy washing up liquid in it the other night. Causing bubbles everywhere and water over the floor.
I run it again after and it completed fine. Then tonight trips electrics. ??

Any ideas peeps

It'll probably be OK once it dries out. Some of the foam most likely got in around the electrics and as @IANB says will be causing an earth leakage.

Cheers peeps.

Gonna leave it over night an see how it goes. If no luck, time to get tools out again :(

Back