Beckham lined up for movie role

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Football star David Beckham is in talks with movie producers to appear in the new Pink Panther movie.
The Real Madrid player would have a cameo role as a footballer in the film, which will also star Steve Martin.

Beckham's spokeswoman said he was considering the offer to appear in the revival of the films, which were made famous by Peter Sellers.
_39970611_beckham_203.jpg

Filming is due to begin in May and will resurrect the story of bungling French detective Inspector Clouseau.

The story will follow Inspector Clouseau, played by Martin, trying to solve the murder of a football coach and the theft of the Pink Panther diamond.

No decision

Singer Beyonce Knowles is also lined up to star in the movie.

A Beckham's spokeswoman said: "They have approached him to be in the film but he hasn't made a decision yet."

The England captain appeared in the British film Bend it Like Beckham - but it was only archive footage of him playing football.

In 2002, he turned down a role as a hitman in a British heist movie called Red Light Runners.

The Pink Panther movie would be his first feature film and would raise his profile even further, especially in the US.

Rat said:
The story will follow Inspector Clouseau, played by Martin, trying to solve the murder of a football coach and the theft of the Pink Panther diamond .

Thanks for letting me know m8 :)lol

When I first saw the post, I wondered what the film would be??
Thought he might manage a part in a remake of 1 million years BC lol

Back