Beckham admits to affair - newspaper

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Beckham admits to affair - newspaper
By Michael Holden

LONDON (Reuters) - Tabloid press frenzy over the private life of England captain David Beckham raged on today with a report that he has confessed to his pop star wife Victoria that he did have an affair.

Beckham has publicly dismissed as ludicrous claims that he had sex with and sent raunchy text messages to his former personal assistant Rebecca Loos, 26-year-old daughter of a Dutch diplomat, when the allegations were first made two weeks ago.

The Beckhams called in lawyers after a second woman, 29-year-old Malaysian-born Sarah Marbeck, said she had had an affair with Beckham from July 2001, two years after his marriage to the former Spice Girl.

However Loos, who was paid a six-figure sum for her story, appeared in a television interview on Thursday to insist she was telling the truth and could prove she had a fling with the 28-year-old Real Madrid midfielder.

Despite a public display of unity by the Beckhams since the claims emerged, the News of the World -- the paper which first reported the allegations -- said on Sunday Beckham had admitted an affair with Loos during a phone call to his wife on April 8.

"Yes. I did have the affair and I did send Rebecca the text messages," the paper, which quoted friends, said Beckham had told his wife.

Beckham's spokesman was not available for comment.

Speculation about the marriage began when Beckham moved to Real Madrid from Manchester United last summer. Victoria Beckham refused to relocate to Spain and instead stayed in Britain with their two children.

For two weeks the allegations have dominated the front pages of Britain's tabloid papers, which afford the Beckhams the same sort of coverage as the nation's royal family.

Another paper, The People, on Sunday printed claims from a third woman, vicar's daughter Celina Laurie, who said she had a one-night fling with Beckham after a Manchester United game in Denmark in August 2002.

Victoria, who received a one million pound pink diamond ring from her husband for her 30th birthday on Saturday, is now considering a trial separation, the News of the World said.

Friends told the paper she had been deeply upset by Loos' claims in the TV interview that Beckham had fed her strawberries in a Madrid hotel room and made her feel "like a million dollars".

Becks

What can you say.

Who's in the wrong?

DB definately, but what about miss loos,

I must admit I am getting fed up with kiss and tell. DB gave into temptation a human trait since the year dot, Adam started it and we are all suffering, but surely miss loos like eve should not have offered the temptation knowing that the tempted was not available, whould she have done the same if he was not famous or stinking rich?

On a different note if incest is wrong in the eyes of the church then how did adam and eve get round that one.

he was only doing his job --- playing the field--------LMFAO

lolololololo0lolol

peacemaker said:
cant see what the guys done wrong
he's paid to score in madrid ......;)
scores too much lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :Jester: :lsabre: :Smileysex

lol i dont think there was an adam an eve i think it was all from evolution lol

and david beckham.... respect, bang some more in :)

I watched a news program a week or so back.1st story of the day was the posh and becks crap....second.......3 jap hostages in iraq,that is wrong the sooner those 2 bog off the better.

I am not into religion, and am biased towards evolution, but untill we find the missing link it is all very confusing. I am a firm believer in the theory that we were put here on this planet as an experiment. The Dinosaurs were destroyed as a pre requisite to our arrival, this could of course explain the God theory, and also alot of the caveman paintings

i was only messing the controller

i am the same i dont really care if we came from a try or if the mighty from above waved his hand and said let there be light ;)

i was just stating let david get on with it.... if he wants to bang loos so be it, victoria will never elave him unless she is crazy lol

and as for cavemen, you should see me dancing

I still follow the Battlestar Galactica theory and 1 day they'll be back for us.

I wonder who was shagging Victoria while David was away, shurely somebody fancied a bit of her?
There's no kiss and tell there.
She can't be completely innocent.

Back