Battlefield 3: Caspian Border Gameplay

irlam

Inactive User
Reaction score
just watch this,it gave me goose bumps.

looks fookin TOP!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesco entertainment are doing it cheaper Amazon

Not into this kind of game, but a mate of mine kept on raving on about it, so I also looked up the videos. Looks a 1st class piece of graphical wizardry!

Just watched this vid on the xbox and I must say this game is going to eat so much of my free time :), loved BF2+vietnam, now we have jets!!!!

pre-ordered mine on Tesco entertainment a while back with some discount code got the limited edition for £28.91.

wonder if it will be in that new fangled XDG3 format?

can't wait not very long now, pre-ordered mine from tesco when they had some online vouchers active so got the price down to £28 but tempted to pre-order it from game aswell to get the extra stuff and sell a copy to my friend!

Here's a quick peek at the single player campaign mission 'operation guilotine'

not seen that on thanks, i am so looking forward to this im trying to convince my friends to get this as they are all cod whores (i love cod too but i like other games too) every trailer i have watched makes this game look awsome so i really hope its not gonna let me down :)

I pre-ordered mine yesterday on PC from game (as they have the best pre-order bonus). I had planned to pre-order while ago but didnt due to all this origin bullcrap

Back