Phone Unlocking Barred phones!

fisal

Inactive User
Reaction score
there is a guy who lives near by who debars phone, it actually works, i gave him a blocked n95 gb on orange and he got it unblocked, any1 know how?

isnt it an automatic prison sentance for doing this????

there is a guy who lives near by who debars phone, it actually works, i gave him a blocked n95 gb on orange and he got it unblocked, any1 know how?

Dont they take them abroad and then bring them back or something to that effect?

heard this used to be done to unbar phones....

he didnt do that with mine as he only had it for a couple of days

also im sure changing the imei number is illegal
but the imei is still the same on the phone
so you cant even tell that its been messed with

was your phone blocked by orange provider ?

does a orange sim still work ?

yes it was blocked on orange as it was a reported stolen handset and now a orange sim works perfectly

the imei must have been changed no doubt about it

Only ways he is doing this is is he is making till receipts, and works for one of the big hitters. Phones will be re-connected if you have the bill of sale, but only if a replacement has not been handed out.

Board swapping at any level.
He is at a level where it wouldn't be worth doing at one of the networks..
If he had found a way to change / mask the IMEI, then he would be smart enough to work on the development team for NASA. Again, he wouldn't bother doing this at a commercial level.

The MAX sentence for Manipulating the identity of a handset if 5 years and or a fifty thousand pounds fine.

Sadly, this is rarely (if at all) used. One of my competitors was doing this for ages to Sony Ericsson handsets and got caught. He got 2 years suspended and made to destroy his equipment..Tw@t has just been caught again doing the same thing...Profits may be up for me in a few months.

The law regarding manipulting a handsets identity extends to supplying equipment thats primary purpose is for the manipulation of a handsets identity, or supplying information on how to manipulate...Thats why most forums frown heavily upon such advice..Unwanted attention, and all.

Back