bag o crap £2.99@ bigpockets

your edit made me look in the bottom of my cd case and guess what? a set of in ear headphones too! lol

Silver 240 disk CD case £11.35
1 set earphones £1.00
outdoor plug cover £1.34
4 memorex C batteries £1.80

can't argue with that though I have no use for anything except the CD case that I don't really have use for either but i will use it.

saturday, also ordered extra stuff too. maybe my bag of crap is that crap they were too embarrassed to deliver it. or maybe i got the 50 incher and they need a bigger van to deliver it.

I ordered mine on Sat but status showing as 'Sent to warehouse' - whatever that means??

Got mine today.

Silver CD Case
Outside Plug Cover
4 C Batteries
Earphones

Daughter called with grandson just as I was opening the Bag o Crap and asked if I had any C batteries for his Mobile. He was so pleased he Crapped in his nappie as a sign of his appreciation. Pity the earphones weren't nose plugs.

got my bag o carp today! well more like box!!! voip phone,2 12volt car chargers, 2 dvd cases and a 24 cd/dvd zip up holder.

bloody typos!!!!!! cant edit it for some reason????? press the save tab and nothing happens???

got my bag o carp today! well more like box!!! voip phone,2 12volt car chargers, 2 dvd cases and a 24 cd/dvd zip up holder.

Looking at your post I thought you had got different to everyone else. It looked like:

windows XP
1.83ghz AMD sempron 2600+
480 mb ram
2x40 gb hdd seagates

I :Clap:got a metal CD box, 512mb sd card, voip phone, 512mb USB flash thing, some photo paper, 100 blank dvds and a beachball!!! I'll never use any of it but not bad for 3 quid.

Looking at your post I thought you had got different to everyone else. It looked like:

windows XP
1.83ghz AMD sempron 2600+
480 mb ram
2x40 gb hdd seagates

lol, exactly what I saw, but I have been on the wine tonight :)

Back