bag o crap £2.99@ bigpockets

DOOBIE

Inactive User
Reaction score
Bag o’ Crap
Are you ready?? We have got the worst deal ever for you. We are going to ask you to spend your hard earned pounds for a bag o’ crap. For £2.99 we will give you a bag or a box with three crappy items in it. These items are cluttering up our warehouse and we have two or 3 of them per line certainly not enough to list them individually on our website. So we thought we would put three of them in a bag and we would get someone to buy them…. That’s where you come in…

Q1) Is this for real?
A)Yes we are going to sell you a bag o’ crap- but we are going to give you a chance to get your money back. When you receive your bag o’ crap please post a a video of you opening up your bag of crap and utilising it and we will pay £50.00 for every video we feature on our website. The Title of the video must include the words “bigpockets.co.uk ” and “bag o' crap 2” we will also pay an additional £200.00 for the best Video once we have sold out of all our bags o’ crap. Please see sample video below. Post your review in the review section of this product. We recommend using youtube for any video uploads.

Q2) What if I get my bag of crap and I don’t like it.
A) Dohh… what do you expect. Thou shall not expect thy crap to be especially nice. If we were unloading a lot of really cool stuff, we’d call them “Bags O’ Really Cool Stuff,” but we don’t’

Q3) If I don’t like my crap can I get my money back.
A) No don’t be silly, if you buy a bag of crap and you don’t like it you are experiencing what marketing people call buyers remorse. Deal with it for gods sake it’s under a fiver. You could have a go at multiplying your measly £2.99 investment by over a hundred fold by making video and hosting it on you tube and we will link it in the reviews section for a bag of crap. Please refer to Q1.

Q4) What if the crap my mate buys is better than my crap.
A) Nobody said life was fair. Are you building your own barracks with your bare, broken hands in a remote Soviet Gulag? No, you’re dissatisfied with a purchase you freely chose to make even though it was plainly labelled “Crap.” Have some perspective.

Q5) Do I have any guarantee that the crap I buy will be worth more then £2.99
A) The only comment we will make is in our opinion it’s worth a lot more then a measly £3

Note: Thou shall take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap. Buyer’s remorse is just a click too far away!

last time there was 100 cdr`s ect well more than £3 woth of kak anyway im ordering lol

HERE POSTAGE IS £5.49 UNLESS YOU BUY SOMTHING FROM THE FREE DELIVERY

Last edited:
EDIT im not ordering as its chucking other stuff in my basket aswell !!!

lolol, gonna give this a try :)

oooh the suspense!

Ha ha just ordered one for a laugh! Hope I get something good!
Thanks for the info..

Oh yes,

gotta give it a go. I've ordered mine. Hopefully mine will be a 'steamy' one.:Clap:

Mike

i've just ordered another. Last time they had this promo I got a webcam, 512 SD memory card and some dvd cases

One bag o' crap ordered along with some dvd's and a dvd storage thingy i didn't really want but it was for the free delivery .

hope i get a 50" samsung plasma with the wall bracket. it would be even better if it came with a sound system too. lol

What a bag o'crap I've just received!

Firstly, it came in this (silver), which is around £15 on its own, but thats not it...

Inside, there was an ipod shuffle (old version)!, Ok it was a bit battered and brused, but all it needs is a good clean, original packaging, cd's and earphones, and two extra earphone of some other cheap brand.

Also, 50 x Ricoh DVD+R disks and a Cowon blow up beach ball!

Lets add that all up (estimated prices):

1. Aluminium Case - £15
2. iPod Shuffle - £20
3. DVD's - £10
4. 2 Extra Ear Phones - £5

Total - £50
Cost - 2.99!!

I went straight back to bigpockets to order another bag o' crap, but their out of stock!!:proud:

Mine is arriving any time, bet I get all the bloody left over broken mobile phone chargers

I got mine today. One aluminium cd case like the one above, 4 memorex C batteries and an out door plug protector lol

mines just arrived i got a 240 alu cd holder 50pk dvd+r's and a skype usb phone!

*edit* and a set of in ear headphones! in the bottom of the cd carrier

Last edited:
Back