Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma

will it be ok now to update the .wad by just overwrtiing the other one V2 i think which was in there before or do i need to uninstall it through wad manager then install new one?

will it be ok now to update the .wad by just overwrtiing the other one V2 i think which was in there before or do i need to uninstall it through wad manager then install new one?

u should be able to delete the channel thru wii sytem menu m8

u should be able to delete the channel thru wii sytem menu m8

Thanks mate i will try it. all these questions haha can you tell im a noob :proud:

just 1 more thing. wii shop when i go into it says theres an update and to update. i ran bother the files in your pack but still says it for some reation

Last edited:
Thanks mate i will try it. all these questions haha can you tell im a noob :proud:

just 1 more thing. wii shop when i go into it says theres an update and to update. i ran bother the files in your pack but still says it for some reation

run the shop update and cios again m8 see what happens. you get asked for an update when u first set up and test ur internet connection

it all runs fine connecting to net etc but its when i go into the shop from the menu it then says theres an updat and to come back when its been done

it all runs fine connecting to net etc but its when i go into the shop from the menu it then says theres an updat and to come back when its been done

i've attatched sd root, it has the InstallShopIOS51 ready to run 'all in one from' homebrew channel m8 let me know if it fixes it pls

which firmware u on?

Last edited:
help!!! ihave installed the homebrew channel the backuplauncher and wadmanager 0.3gamma the homebrew works wadmanager works installed ios5 backup launcher just locks up the wii and get a black screen cannot eject game or reset the wii I have turn it off from the mains what is wrong

edogg

help!!! ihave installed the homebrew channel the backuplauncher and wadmanager 0.3gamma the homebrew works wadmanager works installed ios5 backup launcher just locks up the wii and get a black screen cannot eject game or reset the wii I have turn it off from the mains what is wrong

edogg

does ur wii turn back on m8? what firmware u on? did u only use the files i put up?

are u getting a code dump?

i've attatched sd root, it has the InstallShopIOS51 ready to run 'all in one from' homebrew channel m8 let me know if it fixes it pls

which firmware u on?

ive gone into the homebrew channel but its not showing the ciso51 installer ive deleted bother other shop updates from memory card.
in on fw 3.2E

ive gone into the homebrew channel but its not showing the ciso51 installer ive deleted bother other shop updates from memory card.
in on fw 3.2E

rename the file to boot.dol :)

i've named it that in the files i upped 15 minutes ago in the stickie

Back