Changelog:
0.3 gamma
- Optimised speed
- Higher compatibilty
- Support loading 1:1 backups from disc channel

download here

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a 1:1 disk?

Well, from lookiing at gbatemp, the developments are coming thick and fast, so I might just wait for a week or 2 before installing a new cIOS's. Knowing me I'll bugger the system up I have and if it ain't broke, don't fix it... (both my back ups work you see)...

have you tried it and does it work better than v3 do the games that didnt work in v3 work ok now just asking as v2 works great for me but if alot if the probs is sorted i might give this a try

happy days--COD5 works with this release. online and campaign both work flawlessly. im off out to buy the zapper thingy as it is a bit tricky to control without it

happy days--COD5 works with this release. online and campaign both work flawlessly. im off out to buy the zapper thingy as it is a bit tricky to control without it

So what's your setup now mate to get COD working... Did you get the PAL version and patch it or what? Give us a run down...

So what's your setup now mate to get COD working... Did you get the PAL version and patch it or what? Give us a run down...

mate download the file link bro added , run cios and install the new backup channe and ur off, piece of piss. dont need to uninstall anything to upgrade just overwrite the old cios with the new one

its MUCH better than the previous loader

cod5 works patched and 1:1

Gamma Autoboot Wad Loader :

http://www.iol.ie/~taz/for/gamma_djtaz.wad

more custom gamma wad channels;

Gamma Channels With Pictures - GBAtemp.net

Last edited:
Alright , Alright... On your head... Better 'backup' COD then aswell while I'm at it...

Just installed this to Wii that had 0.3 on it & now Quataum of Solace now works, happy days.

how did you get it to work,i put the files on the memory card and click on cios installer then press it,then it trys to update by internet

it says donwloading IOS36 from internet then doesnt carry on

Last edited:
do alot more games work with this one as when i put v3 on m8 games that work on v2 didnt work on v3 and if i update to this can i remove it if i dont like and go back to v2

yeh managed to sort it when i was told it needed to be connected to the internet,now plays more :Clap:

just wanted to give an hugeeee thanks to wiigator for prodcing an excellent mod and thanks 2 english for posting!

thanks reps added

done it via hombrew method lol always gt 2 go hombrew then backup launcher

was thiking of doing it via separate channel as i dont like 2 mix both with orignal disk channel!, If i was 2 get the separate backup launch channel then will i still need SD CARD INSERTED at all times?!! or only to install and thats it?

THANKS hnj

Last edited:
done it via hombrew method lol always gt 2 go hombrew then backup launcher

was thiking of doing it via separate channel as i dont like 2 mix both with orignal disk channel!, If i was 2 get the separate backup launch channel then will i still need SD CARD INSERTED at all times?!! or only to install and thats it?

THANKS hnj

just to install m8 i have another nice loader and a new cheat prog u can use with gamma ¤ i got all cheats and renamed em lol

Back