babylon toolbar

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi...how do you uninstall this toolbar?...it's attached itself to Firefox...can't find it anywhere...tried malware, system restore...can't find it in prgram files...bloody annoying.ta

I usually find Piriform's CCleaner is good at finding & removing unwanted cr*p like this. You can also give your registry a wee polish-up too, plus disabling un-necessary start-up items speeds up booting, all good IMHO, And it's free :goodluck:

toolbar issue

Try the browser settings and click advanced options. Scroll through the options. May be attached to your default search engine. Also remove firefox and reinstall???

Re: toolbar issue

even though you say you fixed the problem and i think a lot of people missed that... i would highly recommend that you scan with several anti malware programs, b/c just uninstalling one browser and installing a different browser isnt really a very good solution to remove problem-ware. i recommend, spybot, malwarebytes (like someone else said), and also run a scan with the free version of avira, and hitmanpro.

"How I got round it after a few trys.

uninstall firefox, run malware bytes, scan, reboot, re install firefox."

doesnt work by me

====
delet all or "babylon" entry`S in the regestri....succes

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont go to the run: registry , and delete verything when you search for "babylon" , you wont solve the problem , even if you unistall and reinstall the browsers :(

Back