azbox

As the C tuners are around 50 pounds, it may be worth doing that. This box is a viable solution to HD on sat and Cable now.

Thats why I got this box, HD on sat and cable. Hopefully they sort out dual tuner supports soon (ie DVB-s x2 / DVB-Cx2 etc). Means when I end up moving out of a cable area I can sell my cable tuner and buy a 2nd sat tuner.

Defo a great box, so much potential in plugins etc so lets hope we start getting some excellent addons that blows the DMs outta the water

Latest news on the AZ is that it its just a combo box, not a true dual tuner, so on or the other, no record one and watch the other , bummer !

There is a premium + box out now that does support dual tuner. There are some retailers out there who will take your azbox premium and the difference in price and they'll send you out the premium +.

I dont understand though how they cant get the dual tuner working on the normal azbox with some kind of firmware update.

I have the ellite version, so dont know where i stand, but the box is modular and i think there is not enough processing power to get it to cover different modules a the same time. It still rivals my popcorn hour for picture maybe I sell the PCH put the funds to a new box !

Back