Average speed cameras go digital

Ill tell you what annoys me the most about average speed cameras, it's not that they are there, or that they go on for miles or that they limit you for non existent roadworks.

It's idiots who for some reason do not understand the work average. Those that slow to 50mph through the camera, speed up to 80, slow for the next set of cameras, speed up etc etc

Now average would put their speed at 65mph. What goes through peoples heads when then say, "nah it's just when you go through the camera" Umm, sure, OK!

. What goes through peoples heads when then say, "nah it's just when you go through the camera" Umm, sure, OK!

It all boils down to an old english saying starting from the early 1800s .........it was a bit too much for peasents back then but they took what was given cause as royal law says then............

Umm,sure I am thick as shit,lad lol

ah not more, i thought it was bad enough as it is in london with all the cameras... this will just make it worse!! i drive a daewoo matiz se, 0.8 engine and even im limited to my speeds lol,

i dont really see whats wrong with speeding reasonable on motorways...if you a smart reasonable driver then its fine, maybe they should have some sort of system which gives drivers the licence to speed on motorways...after some sort of testing. if they pass there vehicle will bypass the cameras :)

I don't actually mind the average speed cameras, though they would piss me off if i didn't have cruise control.
What pisses me off is the bastards with the hair dryers, if speeding is dangerous and I am driving dangerously then they should be pulling me over, I shouldn't be waiting 2-weeks to find out by post that i've been driving dangerously.

Hopefully there will be a revolution in transport anyway that means that roads and traffic that we see in their current form will change into something more automated (let my car drive me, not the other way round).

We all pay car tax to use the roads, if we speed we get a fine, So if the roads are congested as the goverment has collected our money and not spent it on the roads, can we fine them ?Works both ways..... I do agree with speed cameras, but would like to see more at the front of schools

Back