chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just watched Avatar 3d on my h5360(3d vision)projector and was as good as my cinema experience.
Son actually thought it was better picture but not sure about that .
didnt effect my eyes as much as cinema but maybe just getting used to it.
its my 3d bluray choice to what armageddon was for my dvd setup.
nearly 12 months from when i was looking at projectors to do this
Superb :banana:

nzbmatrix comments its the panasonic release.

Confirmed works with panasonic blu-ray and ps3, Does not work with samsung blu-ray player.

Also works with powerdvd10.

yes this is prob the panasonic exclusive with 3d tv and bluray , hope its the one from a forum i follow closeley 3dbluerayiso.com :)

i just monted on virtual drive using arcsoft total media.
cost me 15 quid i think for total media plugin but a fair price

just ordered my nvidia 3d vision kit and have a quick question.do you need to use a hdmi 1.4 lead on a h5360 or is it just the glasses that do the 3d ?
thanks
paul

Last edited:
just ordered my nvidia 3d vision kit and have a quick question.do you need to use a hdmi 1.4 lead on a h5360 or is it just the glasses that do the 3d ?
thanks
paul

technically you need a 1.4 lead but I have several people reporting that it works fine on a decent quality 1.3 lead.

thats good to know.ive got a 10m hdmi 1.3 channeled in the wall/ceiling and didn't want to rip it out and start again unless i really had to.
thanks guys

I've only Tryed it with power DVD 10 on my sammy but the background seems blurry but the front is clear so really hurts your eyes would this be any different if I burned it and played on ps3

Back