Autobouquets c2lite for cable problem

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am having problems with the Autobouquets giving wrong epg for quite a few Sports. I use the c2lite 23/04/2015 but it must be out of date.

I did get an updated autobouquets_c2.sh and deleted the old one and ftp'ed thew new one over but when I started up the c2lite plugin it said something like access denied and went no further.

How do you add it and what do you use for Autobouquets for cable ?

- - - Updated - - -

Or
How do you edit or change the c2.sh file ?

Autobouquets does not do anything with EPG. If you are downloading te PEG dat from teh interente, you will have to contact Doglover who mauintains the data and ;et me keno what the errors are. He needs the service refernces.

For Autobouquets, simplest thing is to install latest version, this will resolve any properties issues you may have. Just install the ipk from this post:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/lin...43-auto-bouquets-uk-cable-35.html#post2567446

Always use a linux compatible editor (such as Notepad++) when editing the receiver files.

thanks for that Abu, I will give the new autobouquets a go. I did search but I didn't see it

Yeah that's better , there's the odd one not showing but leaving it on that channel sorts that out. It was mainly the BT Sport that were wrong. I couldn't set the auto timer for any early hours UFC, it was showing up as "The Tweenies and Trumpton"

I posted a link for you you.

Autobouquets does not do EPG. YOu should post details of your EPG setup, we can tehn assist you in sorting it out.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the errors I regular get when I start up enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20160125_all.ipk20160403_074024.jpg

They right through to 239 I can give you more details if you require them

Back