Auto run rat script

Correction to my last post, the plugin scripts are located in /usr/script/

Does the channel updater also work fine when executed in telnet too?

I'm currently not at my box but I tested channel updater after I tried the picon command.

I have both picon and channel updater installed.

I'll let you know the location of the root file once I'm home.

Also didn't run ps command as I'm unsure how to do this?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk

Just type ps and press return

Did it download and install the bouquet from telnet. Should do. Best to transfer a different list before testing this.

Just type ps and press return

Did it download and install the bouquet from telnet. Should do. Best to transfer a different list before testing this.

Ran the ps command and got the following in the screenshot, is this correct?

Untitled.png

Transferred a new channel list and ran rats channel updater command via telnet, replaces existing so working fine.

Root file is located in /etc/cron/crontabs

Doesn't tell us anything,

Try using top instead of ps m8

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Doesn't tell us anything,

Try using top instead of ps m8

Hi wiz, it gives me different screens every 3 seconds or so......not sure if this screenshot helps.

Can't see anywhere that mentions that cron timer is running

ydyhugyj.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Cron should be in that list m8, so if it's not then that's your problem, it's not running, unless of course vix images use a different method to run scripts,

Maybe somebody using vix image can test for you?

Cron should be in that list m8, so if it's not then that's your problem, it's not running, unless of course vix images use a different method to run scripts,

Maybe somebody using vix image can test for you?

Ok thanks wiz its not in any of the lists. I'll ask andyblac if he can have a look for me, thought it was strange.

Thanks for your help

Ok thanks wiz its not in any of the lists. I'll ask andyblac if he can have a look for me, thought it was strange.

Thanks for your help

One of the guys on here should be able to help but andyblac would be the equivalent of the horses mouth lol

One of the guys on here should be able to help but andyblac would be the equivalent of the horses mouth lol

Lol true best to go straight to the main vix man. He was looking into it for me but think he's got a little busy...I'll send him a reminder :)

I have just tested it on Zeus 22, it works fine mate.

The root file you uploaded only has the picons updater.

Attachments

• cron.jpg
    cron.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 6
  • cron 3.jpg
    cron 3.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 6
  • cron 2.jpg
    cron 2.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh ok I know was just testing picons for now I'll give the channel updater a try....something I'm doing wrong sorry for the hassle I'll start from scratch I think

No hassle at all.

If it was user error, please share if you feel up to it. It is sometimes easier to learn from other's mistakes.

No hassle at all.

If it was user error, please share if you feel up to it. It is sometimes easier to learn from other's mistakes.

Cheers Abu

I'm not sure what it was, done a fresh flash with zeus 022 and set Cron timers the way I was doing it and all working fine.

Possibly rats plugin went corrupt somehow or something within the image itself?

Back