auto bouquets in open atv image ?

barry221

Inactive User
Reaction score
cant seem to get auto bouquets to work in open atv 5.1 image ,any ideas ?/

He is asking about AutoBouquets. That link is to a post about AutoBouquetsMaker.

We'd need to know which Autobouquets by LraiZer he is mentioning. Cable, Satellite or even both.

Thanks for pointing that out, not a subject im that clued up on. Running 2 motorized dishes these too plugins dont really fit or make life any easier.

Thanks for the help guys ,I ended up using the latest open vix image downloaded cccam ,blue hd and auto bouquet maker through the image and rebooted and ran the plugins ,worked a treat ,from what I read elsewhere ,auto bouquet maker seems to be a problem with open atv ,I can never seem to get anywhere with this image but not to worry

I'm sorted now anyway with open vix

Still running the old eagle with the motorised ferret ,still going strong

autobouquets maker works flawless for me on open atv

autobouquets maker works flawless for me on open atv

Couldn't for the life of me get it to work kept getting an error and the orginal German channels that are stored and the last scanned ,

I used the rat plugin as well which worked but the sky sports wernt you working for me no singnal for some reason

Got the open vix working with the e2 ab maker for my area and blue HD and cccam so all is well now hopefully lol

no idea why not working for you as its inbuilt with that image so should be fine

weird science

No idea either mate ,your dream box image with open atv is superb ,do u have a back up for the Zgemma on here ?? Never noticed ??

I'm just learning how to set up these boxes maybe just being the 1st 1 or 2 with teething problems hopefully any other ones will go smoothly ,

Hopefully in time there will be lots of fully working all singing all dancing back ups for all types of these boxes like the. Dreambox

not managed to grab one yet mate hands are tied @ minute lol

You have to download the ABM for the Plugin menu section under systemplugins as for some reason OpenATV do not install it by default unless that changed from yesterday when i flashed a new image to a box LOL

Nearly sure ABM is pre installed in the openatv image in the tuner config menu.

Back