attention all tm800hd owners !!

squig007

DW Member +
Reaction score
i have been emailing technomate on a daily basis asking about the promised and much anticapted new TM800hd image . To date i havent got a reply (suprise suprise).

Can i ask all tm800hd owners to start emailing tm on [email protected] and put for the attention of Richard. Its time we got an answer about this we cant allow this to be brushed under the carpet and be forgotton about . Im sending an email to him every day until he has the decency to reply . Please do the same if you can

squig007

Hi guys

Absolutely no point. I spoke to Richard last week regarding the box and a final image date. Unfortunately They are still not able to guarantee when a complete image will be release because other STB releases are taking priority.

Richard at TM has now sense of running a company, he just shouts and does not let you finish your say. In my opinion I found him absolutely useless and unhelpful.

I very much doubt that Technomate will ever be able to release an image for this receiver that will ever be stable as their team of coders need to brush up on their coding skills. Digidude and Jimux had fixed so many issues and their coders have taken advantage of the fixes on future images or sometimes they were not bright enough to put the fixes in the new releases.

The ideal would be to put this receiver back on the box and send it where it come from but some of us cannot do that anymore as we kept the box too long in hope a stable image would be released.

You may get a trading offer (for a newer box) from Richard but you will be shocked how much he will be giving you for your box.

Anyways not sure if this is a rant or not but I don't think I will be buying anything from Technomate unless it has been properly tested by the community and approved by them.

They said work will start on the TM800 after a working image on the Twin was released.

Richard prove you are a man of your word!

The 2T is already available on ebay, the Single T will shortly follow. The worrying thing about the Single T is on the outside it looks exactly like a TM800 (excluding the fan).

A. Prove you are an honest company.
B. Prove that you have learnt lessons working with the OE Alliance. You don't even qualify as you do not have your own forum.
C. There are other receivers, prove that it is worth staying with you.

ellie can you put back in tm800hd room please as Tm have answered sort of .Taken from another forum :

"Technomate would like to know what problems users are having. They have asked for the feedback to go to [email protected]
They have asked also to provide serial number and copy off purchase order. They wish to find out exactly how many customers are unhappy with the 800 and what problems they are having. I would ask If anyone does take time to do this that they also post here that they have done so and also post what reply they get in order to keep a tally."

personally if they dont know by now what is wrong then i give up and why the need to provide a copy of purchase order as many of us have the boxes two years now - but its worth a shot to see how they sort it

Last edited:
Back