Atrix 4g wanted

cdstack

Member ++
Reaction score
Looking for an Motorola Atrix 4g unlocked and debranded, Bought one of dentist here but lost it recently loved the phone.

I'm using one right now lol went back to it in the end. Computer exchange do them for about 180 for a B grade which is the one I got now.

by the way, next time install an app called androidlost

I just got one off ebay for 150 delivered including amored case, I have had other android phones but this one is just the perfect size and is pure power.

I just got one off ebay for 150 delivered including amored case, I have had other android phones but this one is just the perfect size and is pure power.
Did you overclock it yet? Cos the one I sent you was overclocked that's why you saw the power. You also need to undervolt too

Did you overclock it yet? Cos the one I sent you was overclocked that's why you saw the power. You also need to undervolt too

Not yet will wait till it arrives then start playing with it. The guy I bought it off has RUNNING CYANOGEN MOD 9 ROM (ICS KITCHEN SINK) on it.
My last rom i flashed was Neutrino ROM V2.7╰☆╮[LS HDMI] before i lost the phone.

Back