Atmega? Tit2?

zach2k5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive been using funcards for ages now and as they seem to be going off every day I want to get a auto update card. can someone tell me what is the best one to get and are they easy to program with an infiniy usb?

Also how often do they ''go off''

THANKS

get an Atmega, just as easy to program as a funcard with the infinity USB

I have a funcard programmer from tailor-madecircuits.com(£7) would this work with the atmega

i have tit2 card and once u get the hang of it its simple

u can get an atmega or an opos. the opos is very fast at AU and will last longer than the atmega. the atmega does AU and is a cheaper alternative but the cc's will get to that first before opos or tits. also u can use that £7 prog for an atmega but not for opos or tits as u need phoenix mode for those

nims076 said:
u can get an atmega or an opos. the opos is very fast at AU and will last longer than the atmega. the atmega does AU and is a cheaper alternative but the cc's will get to that first before opos or tits. also u can use that £7 prog for an atmega but not for opos or tits as u need phoenix mode for those
Hey I just order a atmega now your telling me it might not last or be cut by cc ?

if anything they will go before opos or tits thats all. its nothing definite. infact they did go just last week and hence the new bitflop files which seem to be working great for everyone. i have an atmega and an opos. my opos hasnt been touched in months, my atmega has had to be reprog a few times thats all. besides, with that £7 programmer, u have to go for atmega as the AU option

Sao Paulo ,
dont worry to much about the atmega being killed off, the previous atmega i programmed worked for a few months, and as soon as it died, another release was made..

Back