Astrolab

baron

Inactive User
Reaction score
It appears astrolab has gone..... I wonder why:grayno:

I think he got fed up of some members
I had a PM off him a couple of weeks ago :(

I agree, he did no harm and I enjoyed reading his posts

even if he did copy and paste some recipes it brought them to our attention :)

of course we are :) we have all copied and pasted information we have found, I know I have hundreds of times :) its called sharing what we find and think others will find interesting ;)

I hope he has not gone, I tried a few of his recipes and they were always excellant and I always made a point of replying to say how I enjoyed them and thanked him for that.
If he has gone then we have lost a valued member. Some of the moaners should remember that some people take the snide remarks personally, no-one can please everyone. Someones post may not be to your likeing but it will probably be enjoyed by someone else.

pitty realy. am to lazy to look for new recipes. and a lot that i tried making that he posted were great. even my 12 yr old tasted some of them and he's a stricktly chick nuggets and fries child. hope he see's this thread and comes back

It's funny how only "snide" remarks get remembered, though I'd call them sarcastic. Might be a good idea to read through all of Astros posts. And if you like his recipes all you have to do is look at Easy Simple Recipes. I'm sure they would love some replies thanking them for their recipes.

good link spoilt for choice now.i just liked the 1ns he posted and give them ago. now al be stuck in the kitchen all the bloody time ;)

TBH I don't remember when I went from liking his posts to not. Probably a drunken sesh, I'll have to check out my history.

From what I remember he threw his toys out the pram, behaved like a child and left.

Can't say he's missed personally, but if people enjoyed his contribution who am I to complain; would hate to think people thought he was fed up of people when the reality was he left through no-one else's fault but his own.

come back astro i liked some of your posts,couldnt give a feck if they was copied and pasted,atleast you made the effort,the majority of this forum and many forums do the same

come back astro i liked some of your posts,couldnt give a feck if they was copied and pasted,atleast you made the effort,the majority of this forum and many forums do the same

I'm away..for business.. too much busy working and I'm happy to be away.. from some nosy people... similar to .. we call them.. here servants...but , I cannot be worry for some people.. little bit disturbed.. more than any other I meet in my life, there's no complaint,from me.. from my point of view.
I appreciate who enjoy what I posted here from long time, and I have to say..I never attach or harass anyone than one member.. the voice of the truth...nosy and jealous of my post... otherwise there' no explanation for someone doesn't sleep for make any moment a point or any adjustment on my post.. here.
So, someone call me, kid.. well good for me to still a kid with 56 years on my way.. and I'm lucky to be called kid due was long time ago when I was one of them. but I see here.. so many still acting like kids.and they pretend to be adults....
The reason why often I have to collect some recipe around ,( crime called:copy and paste) .. many are made from my long culinary History, more than 35 years I'm cooking.. and many recipes spry all over.. so often when I finish my work, I seat in front the PC, I'm tired to have working for more than 10 or 12 hours and my rest seem to be far away.. but I'm typing recipes for friends or people can enjoy and try to cook them... but either when I posted other people recipes, I never just copy and past , I chose, I search for something special to be post.. and when I have more time, I post my personal recipes.. it is just matter of time.. but due in Internet and in million of Forums, anyone do it.. copy and past, I don't see the point to come and complaint for it.. when I said the recipe is mine, it is like that, why I should't say it if it not the truth? I have no money to gain here or Business reputation, we are too far each others for thinking of it.. so I want just to say thanks for all come to try and read the Food post I made, and thanks to the others with some identity problems.. complaint for the same other love...
My English , and I have make a point, is a language I had to adopt,living from 35 years away from Italy, some time i make errors, some time doesn't seem good enough...but as my Afrikaans or Spanish or French or any other Language I speak.. well nobody is perfect and accusing someone to don't speak well a Language, ignoring his Mother Language, I find very uneducated, and offensive, I can say more, but I'm not one of those Kids, love swearing...
My last words are for who want to be too much clever but is not..
Nosy.. is a word, in my Country we said; do your business.. and don't put your nose in other people business if you want to live longer....
In my chicken, people know me very well... I'm a very calm and quite man, but if someone cross the line, and this is for real, i'm capable to kick him so badly in his ass to remind where the line was.. but ... this is another story..
Thanks to all.. sure I will be back, soon..
Best regards

Last edited:
Back