Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Limited Codex Edition PS3/XBOX - £18.59 @ UBIShop

mikelici

Inactive User
Reaction score
i already have the game but this was way to good to turn down so i have ordered this too!

This Limited and Exclusive Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood include a beautiful and detailed Renaissance stylechest containing:

A COPY OF ASSASSIN’S CREED® BROTHERHOOD GAME

THE ORIGINAL CODEX WRITTEN BY THE HAND OF ALTAÏR
A quality 60 pages book revealing all the history of the Assassins and presenting the artworks of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.

A DETAILED MAP OF ROME

MULTIPLAYER CHARACTERS COLLECTIBLE CARDS
A set of trade cards presenting all the characters of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood Multiplayer, their kill moves and biography

ASSASSIN’S CREED® LINEAGE DVD
Discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three episodes short movie.

AN EXCLUSIVE BONUS DVD CONTAINING THE ASSASSIN’S CREED® BROTHERHOOD ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK, GALLERIES…

EXCLUSIVE UNLOCKABLE CONTENT
• One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
• One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack
• One exclusive single player indoor map: The Trajan Market
• One exclusive single player outdoor map: Aqua Gears map

Would have liked that for my boy but out of stock for PS3. Thanks anyway.
HH.

Back