Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

assassins creed brotherhood ap2.5

i did on the kinect games , as i couldnt get the kinect games to boot without it , then i reflashed her drive with the non-stealth firmware and everythings booted since
thanx bud did u try the activation disc at all

i did on the kinect games , as i couldnt get the kinect games to boot without it , then i reflashed her drive with the non-stealth firmware and everythings booted since

no i was talking about the one i have put on the forum bud thats the one i used for ACB was trying to get someone to try to see if its that activation .iso thats letting me play ACB

@demetrie6, you said earlier that your drive is a liteon spoofed. If the original drive was a samsung, and the osig is samsung, then that might explain why its now booting. Although if its a liteon spoofed as a samsung, it shouldnt boot from what C4 has said, as it contains ap2.5.

Something very strange going on, with a benq booting it, and now a liteon...... Think we need Mulder and Skully for this one ;)

@Demetrie6, sorry if I came across a little strong, didnt mean to be aggressive. Apologies mate!

No probs mate as far as I'm aware it's always been a liteon but it is a pre owned consol that I got for my daughter and i spoofed it my self with a home made probe for the DVD key and it was the liteon ixtreme I used but I'm thinking of updating the dash on my own xbox and that's a new one with a liteon 83850c if u have any xboxs with a liteon and try the activation disc I posted It could b that maybe help others play the games I also was considering trying fable 3 to see if that works to

No probs mate as far as I'm aware it's always been a liteon but it is a pre owned consol that I got for my daughter and i spoofed it my self with a home made probe for the DVD key and it was the liteon ixtreme I used but I'm thinking of updating the dash on my own xbox and that's a new one with a liteon 83850c if u have any xboxs with a liteon and try the activation disc I posted It could b that maybe help others play the games I also was considering trying fable 3 to see if that works to

I have tried with liteons, all my mates have that drive, and not one will boot the games, with or without the activation disc. Were also on LT, so we dont need the disc.

Alright I just thought the one I posted must b different in some way cause It worked no probs lol think I will update the other xbox I got and see if that will play it but I won't find out till after work

Jan mate I got the missus to update my xbox elite with the liteon 83850 and spoofed with ixtreme 1.6 with an original version of kinect adventures and tried the activation disc then ACB and it worked on that to so it must be that activation disc I got try it I posted it earlier it's the only thing I can think of

Right I have searched, and searched, and read all the info I can on ap2.5 and drives. It would seem if your original drive was a samsung/hitachi and you have spoofed a liteon to either of these, as long as the original osig is samsung/hitachi then it will boot ap2.5 games without problem, on the newest dash, with LT fw.

If it is any other combination then it should not work. Can anyone post please if they have a different combination working, and what drive they have and games are working please.

@Demetrie6 is your liteon spoofed as a different drive? Have you ever swapped the drive? What colour are the wires?

As said before benq original booting ACB with non-stealth firmware , all kinect games working also.
Right I have searched, and searched, and read all the info I can on ap2.5 and drives. It would seem if your original drive was a samsung/hitachi and you have spoofed a liteon to either of these, as long as the original osig is samsung/hitachi then it will boot ap2.5 games without problem, on the newest dash, with LT fw.

If it is any other combination then it should not work. Can anyone post please if they have a different combination working, and what drive they have and games are working please.

@Demetrie6 is your liteon spoofed as a different drive? Have you ever swapped the drive? What colour are the wires?

As said before benq original booting ACB with non-stealth firmware , all kinect games working also.

Dave I aint sure on Benq's thats why I didnt list them. All kinect games will boot fine, they dont have ap2.5 protection in them. Have you tried to boot NFSHP? If not, can you try and let us know how you get on please?

What dash you got dave is it version 12611 or 12614? The official dash 12614 will play ACB with a liteon drive. But the 12611 will not play it. There seems to be something wrong with the way the games are being ripped. Can you check and let me know dave.

Last edited:
Havent tried that 1 jan , i will ask the daughter to bring the box round and test it.
Dave I aint sure on Benq's thats why I didnt list them. All kinect games will boot fine, they dont have ap2.5 protection in them. Have you tried to boot NFSHP? If not, can you try and let us know how you get on please?

Back