asian tier list excw

babloo_66

Inactive User
Reaction score
tried looking for the asian channels tier list but cant find em anywhere,,

i have found asian channels but for the telewest area, and im sure all the rights date and min max channels are different, so theres no point me trying them in my file, cause it aint gnna work,

any 1 got the list,

many thanksz in advance

tried looking for the asian channels tier list but cant find em anywhere,,

i have found asian channels but for the telewest area, and im sure all the rights date and min max channels are different, so theres no point me trying them in my file, cause it aint gnna work,

any 1 got the list,

many thanksz in advance

her u go
cw asian chanal

A37DDA 003D 004B
A37DDA 010B O1OB
A37DD8 000A 001D
fkekobad

only star plus and news come with that info, any one out there got the real tiers that get zee and alsorts

ive done a fun card, tit 1 n 2, and opos, time to learn about the mosc, im sure theres no harm in learning, after all the familys here to help eachova wen needed Right!!

so im jus asking for help.

ive done a fun card, tit 1 n 2, and opos, time to learn about the mosc, im sure theres no harm in learning, after all the familys here to help eachova wen needed Right!!

so im jus asking for help.

sorry m8 but how am i to know you done tit fun and opos already it was just a surgestion to make things easyer

ok

o sorry about that gov, didnt mean to be rude or anything,

jus need the right info for the asian channels, coz they r the only channels dat im lacking in my image,

thanks in advance

If you done a tit and opos then just load the image onto the mosc and itll work. This is assuming you opos and tit cards didnt get hit.

but as u might no in order to get a tit 2 or an opos u only need the basic tiers to enable all the channels, so i tink that wont be the right idea!!

any one out there that has the asian channels working

have you got ALL channels using a tit or an opos?

Yes so that means you have a good image that is not getting hit. You have all the channels, so whats the problem?

All you do is get the rom10 image that you used on the opos or tit and load it onto the MOSC with nagraedit, and thatll give you all the channels in the same way that it has done so for the tit and opos without getting hit.

Simple!

is it safe to use that image coz ive only gt 3 tiers,,

has any1 gt the tiers anyway for the asian channels

Back