Arsenal

Anyone who slates Wenger is not a true Arsenal supporter.

I have supported them for nearly 50 years and have enjoyed some of the best football and success that Arsene has brought.

Gunnertrev you call yourself an Arsenal fan? I hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you.

Try to remember what it was like before AW took over, we were a pathetic excuse of a club, boring, boring football, the fact is AW is credited with the introduction and transformation of our great club from the tedious to the sublime style that we (sometimes) play today. Make no mistake, we don't always get it right, however, the constant condemnation of someone who has dedicated his life to our club is abhorrent.

You know what they say, be careful of what you wish for!

Anyone who slates Wenger is not a true Arsenal supporter.

I have supported them for nearly 50 years and have enjoyed some of the best football and success that Arsene has brought.

Gunnertrev you call yourself an Arsenal fan? I hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you.

Try to remember what it was like before AW took over, we were a pathetic excuse of a club, boring, boring football, the fact is AW is credited with the introduction and transformation of our great club from the tedious to the sublime style that we (sometimes) play today. Make no mistake, we don't always get it right, however, the constant condemnation of someone who has dedicated his life to our club is abhorrent.

You know what they say, be careful of what you wish for!
It's called having an opinion and mine and many others is clearly different than yours , if your happy with the top four trophy then I feel sorry for you, Wenger has had his day it's time for change he was found out years ago by opposing managers, but your right you don't want to meet me lol.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It's Ground Hog Day again!

Everyone is entitle to their opinion but my view is Wenger is past it, he makes the same mistakes year after year.
Rarely ever strengthening the squad and when he does he has either sold a load of players or push them out on loan, people have said we are alot stronger this year because of Xhaxa, Lucas and Mustaffi but without just one player (Cazorla) we lack creativity in the centre of midfield.
We have not kept a clean sheet for 8 games why? Pre Wenger we had Winterburn, Adams, Bould, Keown, Dixon, that back line help Wenger win two doubles, they told other players what they were doing wrong but what do our current back line do just look at each other and then concede another goal. Barring injuries how many times has Wenger made a substitution before 70 mins?
When he does make them he is just swapping the players around not actually changing the tactics i.e. playing the same way but with different players, like I said before same mistakes year after year.

Careful what you wish for, well what the worse that can happen not finish in the top 4 to qualify for the Champions League? Unfortunately Arsenal are a better team after we get knocked out of Europe always snatching a better league position than Tottenham come the end of the season.
It is not unreasonable for a new manager to take a year or two to get the players he needs and establish the way he wants his team to play, it took Sir Alex Ferguson 5/6 years to built the team/squad he needed/wanted and then went onto win title after title and throw in 2 Champions League inc. a treble, Wenger has had 10 years and has never come close to winning the league again or the Champions League.

Brian Clough was unsackable for what he did for Nottingham Forest but look where sentiment took them, look what Mourinho has done for Chelsea in the past but just imagine if he wasn't sack last season do you really think Chelsea would have finished as high as 10th place and come back from 2-0 down to stop Tottenaham get 3 points closer to Leicester?
Wenger fans are living in the past, they have become Tottenham fans by talking about how pretty our football/passing game is, how dominant we are in games, how much possession we have but it means nothing when we don't shoot or score, Tottenham have not won the leagues since 1961 based on the pretty football principles.

Remember Wenger buys or more to the point does not buy the players, negotiate the contracts/pay, lets high profile players contracts run down on more than one occasion, trains the players, instruct the players, set the tactics or the lack of them but when we lose he blames everyone else but himself.
How many times have you heard we have mental strength, we were playing with the hand brake on, we dropped physically, we lacked the quality in the final 3rd of the pitch, there is no players out there available, we have a pay structure (from the man on £8 million a year) and judge me in May?
Thank you Arsene but it is a younger man game, they have new ideals and tactics, they think/act quicker, they don't go bargain hunting and they don't think Yaya Sanogo is a footballer let alone a striker.

I do understand your sentiments here, but under any other manager I fear we won't even be a top 4 team. Yes of course I want us to improve and challenge for the title but don't want to see the return of boring football and the 1-0 to the Arsenal chant!
Which does sound a lot like Chelsea at the moment. Those years under George Graham were excruciating.

Like you say we are all entitled to our opinions, it is just that mine is more correct than yours lol.

I do understand your sentiments here, but under any other manager I fear we won't even be a top 4 team. Yes of course I want us to improve and challenge for the title but don't want to see the return of boring football and the 1-0 to the Arsenal chant!
Which does sound a lot like Chelsea at the moment. Those years under George Graham were excruciating.

Like you say we are all entitled to our opinions, it is just that mine is more correct than yours lol.

The word Opinion can be define as a personal belief, judgement, view or attitude but under Wenger it has been wrong and out of date and I think you may be wearing rose tinted glasses.
This season we have had boring/excruciating games:- Middlesborough (5), Tottenham (5), Man Utd (1) & Man City (1) shot/s on target from ourselves.

In the Wenger era of players there were/are much more technically skilled players than the Graham era that is one of the reasons why there was so many 1-0 to the Arsenal games, but there has been plenty of boring/excruciating games under Wenger where it was just pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass (backwards, sideways, forward, backwards, sideways & forward) and no end product i.e. crossing the ball into the box or shooting in or around the box, like I said before Ground Hog Day. Also not forgetting some embarrassing losses like 6-1, 4-0 & 8-2 to Man Utd, 6-3 to Man City, 3-2 after being 2-0 up at home & 5-1 to Tottenham, 5-1 to Liverpool and 6-0 to Chelsea.

AKB's say In Wenger we trust, why do you trust him when he constantly fails to beat the big clubs in our league, why do our players get injured all the time? this is surely due to his training methods and tactics. Even after a medical Wenger signs a defensive midfielder Kallstrom (on loan) when he had a broken back FFS!!!
You can't tell me managers that were available (Klopp, Guardiola, Ancelotti) or will be available (Simone/Loew) would not keep us in the top 4 but also improve this team defensively or in attack and overall tactics wise. They would probably not pay over the odds for players like Mustafi or Xhaka or buy players and not play them like Park (remember him?), Asano and Lucas.

Wenger and the board are just happy with finishing in the top 4 reaping in the Champions League money whilst charging the highest price tickets in the league, that is good enough reason to say Wenger out.

Wow watching Arsenal can be bad for the heart!

Now for those of you slating Xhaka for being a liability, you are probably the same ones saying that we had gone soft and needed a tough guy, well now we have one! Yes his red card stats are poor, 9 in three years but he has given us some much needed bite.

Full marks to the referee today, got every major decision right, the sending offs and the two penalties, he was let down by his assistant who missed that Koscielny was offside just before he was kicked in the head.

That aside, we were a little lucky today, however, I don't think I have seen this amount of fight for a long time, so well done.

Over to Chelsea.

IMO I didn't see the point of buying G.Xhaka (as defensive midfielder) when we already had Coquelin & Elneny, although Elneny is at the African Nationals cup Wenger has in the past played a centre back as the temporary defensive midfielder (G.Grimandi, C.Chambers & more recently Gabriel near the end of the game when under pressure).

For me G.Xhaka is not a tough guy but makes stupid/silly mistakes which either ends up with him giving a penalty away (Bournemouth) or getting sent off (Burnley), how many tackles or interceptions does he actually make?
He is supposely have a good range of passing but like so many Arsenal players recently make passes that get easily intercepted, now is that down to the player/s or Wenger insisting they just give the ball to Sanchez or Ozil when other players are in a better position?

Well that is it for another year , typical of wengers recent teams bottling it when they knew there was a chance of chelsea dropping points tonight, goodluck to sanchez on his new club next season as he deserves better .

yip same old bore arsewipe will never win anything as long as he is still their

And Wenger said his current attacking players were better than the invincibles :Angryfire

how much longer are the board & arsewipe gonna get away with conning the fans no ambition apart from top 4 which may come to an end this time changes need doing fast

AKB's where are you?
You keep blaming the players or the owner or Gazidis for our poor results, our tickets prices or not getting the big name players but why not Wenger?
All the players were choosen/picked and trained by Wenger.
Wenger has never disagree or said anything against the owner (Kronke) even though he is not interested in winning throphies.
Gazidis is the Chief Executive and only buys or sells players on Wenger approval.
Kronke and Gazidis do not have any input regarding who plays and tactics.
If you are not performing or getting results week in week out then they must be a change in players, tactics and manager.
Wenger gets paid a premium but he and his team doesn't perform in the league year in year out but he keeps on saying things like this is the best squad he has ever had.
Time to say goodbye before everyone tells you to F-Off.

Believe it or not but reports this morning suggest that there is another two year contract being offered to Wenger , if that is the case then the board are taking the fans for mugs and the games should be boycotted its the only way to get the message across, according to reports on Arsenal fan tv there were scuffles among arsenal fans during yesterdays game over the whole wenger in and out saga, time to go Arsene.

Back