Arsenal v Everton

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have just watched arsenal rip everton apart (on coolstream), what a game (sorry any everton fans)
if arsenal played like that every week then chaimions leauge next year they might just as well give it to them now.
i recon arsenal would have beaten ANY team tonight

dont mention utd or we are jealous ;)

lol i watched it on TPS (motorised sat) for free lol ;)

started off a tiny bit shaky but sol got into form and well senderos is the new sol.. for me push kolo onto the right back and well what more can i say ;)

wenger has fixed our leaky defence it seems which is a huge boost

but the youngsters are showing some serious potential and we was amazing tonight....

up the gunners ;)

When are the highlights on. I searched all yesterday on my box (cable). Couldnt find one channel doing highlights or even a live feed when the match was on.

Cheers :D

dunno when highlights on assume sat on the ball or whatever might show some. i think somebody said it was a payperview game.

I watched on internet via coolstream - gandung chinese tv its about 2 mins behind the game.

there are post about on this forum with info of were to get coolstream, gotta rush now if u cant find ill sort later and put link to program and footy forum with whos on which channel

pm me if u cant find.........the pub is calling :)

h**p://www.coolstreaming.org/ this will give u the program u need and some instructions. have a look at post http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41911&page=2&pp=10

post 11 by meeza. contray to what has been posted i have a 1M bb link and its ok, there is a good tut on how to setup media player if u only have 1m link if u search for maxxed football forum and look there at sticky for setup.

get motorised satellite i watch any game i want from most leagues all over the world for free ;)

and more movies than you can chuck a stick at

and more music channels than i care to watch lol ;)

Back