Arsenal have confirmed that Jose Antonio Reyes has joined Atletico Madrid for an undi

undertakerr

Inactive User
Reaction score
Arsenal have confirmed that Jose Antonio Reyes has joined Atletico Madrid for an undisclosed fee.

Reyes, who is set to sign a four-year deal, will have a medical on Tuesday before being officially unveiled.

Atletico were seen as favourites to sign Reyes for a reported £6m after Real Madrid apparently refused to offer more than £4m.

Reyes was on loan with Real last season and scored the vital goals against Mallorca to help the side to La Liga.

An Arsenal statement said: "Everyone at Arsenal thanks Jose Antonio for his contribution to the club and wishes him the best of luck for the future."

arsenal fans will be happy or should be he was a waste of money and just moaned all the time arsenal are better off without him

Sell him - they won zip with him anyway lol

Reyes was part of the Arsenal squad which completed an unbeaten title campaign in 2003/04 and went on to set a league record of 49 games without defeat.

He also won an FA Cup winners medal in 2005 after Arsenal beat Manchester United in a penalty shoot-out at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

Hardly nothing !

a quality player. shame about his attitude. could have been summat special at arsenal

Reyes was part of the Arsenal squad which completed an unbeaten title campaign in 2003/04 and went on to set a league record of 49 games without defeat.

He also won an FA Cup winners medal in 2005 after Arsenal beat Manchester United in a penalty shoot-out at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.

Hardly nothing !

just goes to show how many people post without knowing the facts

win the league unbeaten something no other player apart from an arsenal player has done is classed as how did he say ZIP lmfao rofl

im glad this come to an end now people report its 3 million, 6 million, 8 million i dont know but if real madrid offered 10 milllion euros last week im sure it was more or they would of taken the 10 i know 10 million euros is around 6-7 million pounds.

anyway im glad we got this sorted he was a very good player in spells i think and only my personal view that he left because of henry not the weather and once he done that radio crap he could never come back

anyway lets hope we buy a few players with the money from reyes and lungberg ;) because not only is it around 14 million we got for both its two players on 70 grand a week off our books ;)

yea but who beat your unbeaten title campaign in 2003/04

MAN UTD !!! :p

Like you mickey i'm happy that saga has come to an end....good ridence to him.....his attitude stank......All we need this season is some luck with injuries and all i can say is it will be a very intresting season!

@undertaker you may have beaten us if i remember the game i wouldnt call it a 'fair' match.....all the bully tactics and with the ref so biase he's practically licking Alex's backside!!.....play football and i'm sure Arsenal will come out on top

Last edited:
Like you mickey i'm happy that saga has come to an end....good ridence to him.....his attitude stank......All we need this season is some luck with injuries and all i can say is it will be a very intresting season!

@undertaker you may have beaten us if i remember the game i wouldnt call it a 'fair' match.....all the bully tactics and with the ref so biase he's practically licking Alex's backside!!.....play football and i'm sure Arsenal will come out on top

was that also the game that rooney dived to win a penalty pmsl and swore at the ref 20 times calling him a **** and still stayed on the pitch tell me how would henry or vieira of done against the same ref ????

when a player needs to dive like to win a game it shows how scared they are of losing lol i will be dead before chelski, liverpool, man u win the league without being beaten for the campaign and i take great pride in that lmfao rofl

Regards
Mickie D

was that also the game that rooney dived to win a penalty pmsl and swore at the ref 20 times calling him a **** and still stayed on the pitch tell me how would henry or vieira of done against the same ref ????

when a player needs to dive like to win a game it shows how scared they are of losing lol i will be dead before chelski, liverpool, man u win the league without being beaten for the campaign and i take great pride in that lmfao rofl

Regards
Mickie D

mmm i dont think rooney was diving.......i believe he just fell to his feet to show his respect to the untouchables ....feckin twat...although to be fair there were was an arsenal contingent who were a little ......shall we say ....."challenged to stay on his feet" LOL........BUT now theres a certain MANU contingent who has extreme problems staying on his feet....LOL.....

On a slightly diff note Mickey, you see the publication from Arsenal with more tickets being made available to other members if season ticket holders dont go to games....bloody good idea if you ask me.......although i'm sure a lot of these tickets will be snapped up before the red members even get a hint of a sniff!!

Last edited:
Back