Aroura 7.2b

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anyone have a copy of the latest version of aurora 7.2b please?

The latest I have been able to fine is v6.

Thanks

nice one thanks. i have been clicking dead links for the past 2 days!.

the updater said that the version 6 i had was the most up to date. cover art titles updates and main updates don't work anymore from what i am seeing.

Did you get it sorted out ?

Unzip and rename the Aurora 0.7b.2 - Release Package to Aurora 0.7b.2

Just copy the Aurora 7.2b folder across to your xbox360 (content / 0000000000 / using a usb stick and XeXMenue1.1 or if you have FTP setup use that

Run Aurora.xex on the xbox360 , goto settings and tell it where the games are to scan ect

Then just copy and past your old Data folder across to the new one and you should have all your game folder images again

If you are auto booting the xbox360 from cold boot to Aurora just use DashLaunch to select the new Aurora.xex and save

God i loved my xbox360 back in the day :)

Last edited:
Yes I’m all sorted thanks.

Did the rgh3 hack yesterday just because. Me the wife and some friends enjoy the Kinect sports games when we have had a beer so I thought why not mod it and not have to faff with disks. Enjoyed messing with it, much easier this time around. I have also found a load of Kinect games I didn’t know about to try. I’m not sure why the Kinect didn’t take off, I think it’s great.

Kinect sports games where amazing and very clever how they thought about the idea years ago , loved the fighting games and ten pin bowling ;)

Wow just looked into the RGH 3.0 using a Pi pico ;)

Phat Xbox360 Falcon/Jasper

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Slim Trinity

Just in case anyone is going to play about with this

Plus instant boot times

Nice one @rawsy ;)

Pi pico

Last edited:
It is quite easy if you have had some experience soldering. One of the ppl points under the cpu is a bit of git to do. The rest of it was a doddle. All that is required is a raspberry pi pico for less than a fiver. A resister and some wire. I used some jumper cables as it was easier.

Best to tape the wire down on the PCB after soldering beside the cpu point

Another guide for converting, no nandreader required by using simple nandflasher

Back