Armistice Day poppy-burning demo 'sickened' observer

so WHAT exactly are they protesting against? and WHY?

people who dont believe in islam? british soilders in the middle east?

heres a good idea, get all the british boys OUT, and send these fooktards over there instead, and if they have passports, take them off them on their way out, that way, everyone will be happy.

makes me sick that we pay for them to live in conditions the middle east is fighting to have, yet these backwards bell ends want to take our country back to a stone age that some of them tried for years to get away from

if the middle east in the state its in is so good, FOOK OFF THERE AND DONT COME BACK!!!

so i think the basic thoughts of everyone are that it was an awful thing to do and that they behaved disgracefully and deserve whatever sentence the judge decides to give them.

nobody here is disputing the bravery and honour of the soldiers that died and whom the memorial service was being held for.

just because a minority demonstrated a lack of respect for other people doesn't mean we should degenerate into fighting about it here.

who cares ?. i bloody well care thats who.

i have personally shed my blood for these peoples freedom of speech. i have seem my very close friends die for these peoples freedom of speech. so yes i care when scum like this desecrate the memory of my fallen brethren.

Perverse perhaps but the blood & tears you and others have shed are to protect everybodies right to freedom of speech, not just the ones that the majority agree with !

If you start to pick and choose what people are allowed to believe or discuss in public then your effectively eroding the hard won rights that you fought to protect in the first place. In any free society we either learn to live with these differences or we start the descent into the very kind of society we have previously despised.

Yes, of course there are limits - freedom of speech should never be seen as a freedom to commit violence but when it comes to actual beliefs we should all be free to believe what we want and, to a large extent, even free to preach those beliefs to others no matter how distasteful or upsetting that may be to others. Rightly or wrongly these rights have already been somewhat eroded by various laws. The question we should really be asking is how much real freedom of speech do we actually have left these days with the multitude of laws that erode these rights ?

Interesting thread..

Those saying mike has racial views.. cmon' chill out with that shyte..

The thread is about muzzies who are inciting racial hatred against britain.

We moan about not having freedom of speech in todays society, but when things like them on poppy day use their right to freedom of speech, the piss boils out of the pan.. We only like it when it suits us..

What they/That/It did on poppy day went beyond freedom of speech, it went against our HUMAN RIGHTS to pay respect to our war dead..

Anyone interested.. EDL March in Rochdale on saturday.. 10am - 4pm

Not surprising that the racist thing came up so quickly.You can't condemn the actions of anyone outside your own race or religion without it can you? Yep its a human right to protest but this type of action is neither human or right. I'm sure if I said anything remotely offensive about someone from a different race or religion to mine(british christian) i would be hammered for it.I'm sure some do-gooder will correct me but this poppy is burning classed as offensive....isn't it?

Interesting thread..

Those saying mike has racial views.. cmon' chill out with that shyte..

The thread is about muzzies who are inciting racial hatred against britain.

We moan about not having freedom of speech in todays society, but when things like them on poppy day use their right to freedom of speech, the piss boils out of the pan.. We only like it when it suits us..

What they/That/It did on poppy day went beyond freedom of speech, it went against our HUMAN RIGHTS to pay respect to our war dead..

Anyone interested.. EDL March in Rochdale on saturday.. 10am - 4pm

Well if you miss out the muzzies (I suppose you still blacks niggers and indian people pakies ?) then your statement is correct.

The thread is about two idiots who are inciting hatred in britain.

The fact is they want to cause a scene and this thread just plays into their hands.

Well if you miss out the muzzies (I suppose you still blacks niggers and indian people pakies ?) then your statement is correct.

The thread is about two idiots who are inciting hatred in britain.

The fact is they want to cause a scene and this thread just plays into their hands.

Who said anything about a specifics.. Pakis?? WTF your trying to get me react with that statement..

And no, Indians, blacks etc can be muslims.. but i didnt say that.. you did.. and yes, the 2 people the thread is about are fighting for islam.. so the statement is still correct.

Who said anything about a specifics.. Pakis?? WTF your trying to get me react with that statement..

And no, Indians, blacks etc can be muslims.. but i didnt say that.. you did.. and yes, the 2 people the thread is about are fighting for islam.. so the statement is still correct.

I think the term you are looking for is muslims, not muzzies

I think the term you are looking for is muslims, not muzzies

but its fine to call a scottish person a jock, an irish person a paddy, welsh a taff etc? but not fine to shorten some words from their original words like paki(stani)?

a lot of people i know shortem muslim to 'slim' EG, 'look at that slim ninja' when you see the sack of black cloth with a letter box walking down the road

its crap like this that ensures the UK will buckle, allow the entire world to say ANYTHING they like about us, but make sure we bend over backwards to tread carefully around everyone else

fook the civil uprisings in the middle east, it wont be long and thatll be the streets of big UK cities, but, theres fook all WE can do about it

for as long as the muslim community who claim to despise these forms of low life scum continue to hide them, instead of shunning them, they are in a way supporting them

their faces are in the paper, people know them, they should be shunned by EVERY peace loving muslim in the country, barred from every mosque. If islam means that much to them, theyll bend over backwards to get into a mosque, and if that means them pi$$ing off to another country to do so, then everyones a winner

the term 'muzzies' in reference to muslims is just the same as calling digidue 'digi' is is not?

Correct, but the example isnt very good as its shortening a name.. not a religion..

Doesn't matter anyho.. oneman is ok with it.. He obviously doesn't want fighting or name calling.. probably easier to just not say it..

the term 'muzzies' in reference to muslims is just the same as calling digidue 'digi' is is not?

this is what i dont get, all the uproar and people screaming 'racist' at every oppotunity

everybody knows that the word 'paki' is just a shortened version of pakistani, and yes, it can be used as an insult, just as 'you stinking white tw@' can be an insult, be we are still allowed to call white people white, why is that?

the countries fooked to bits, and its pathetic 'little' things like this that amplify it

watch live cricket from oz, especially when pakistan are playing, and itll show what a bunch of muppets brits are for putting up with all this PC crap

its a word ffs, i get called taff, leek boy, sheep shagger, valley dweller, and all the other stereo typical things that go with being welsh, if someone shortening a word offends you so much, then im sorry, but you really need to get out more and get a life with some real problems in it

Have to be honest I don't see the word muzzie as derogatory really, it's just like generalising calling the British "Brits" or the Americans "Yanks" Australians "Aussies" etc etc

I do think though the word "Paki" is derogatory especially to older people, when I was growing up in London in the late 60's early 70's the word Paki was used to describe or more to the point insult anyone Asian or with dark skin, you only have to watch an episode of Till Death us do Part to know what I mean, I can understand those people being upset being called Paki

Nice to see this thread has actually been kept to an adult debate.
the idiots should be donated to bin laden so they can fight for him. Don't think our soldiers will be afraid of them. plus I don't want my tax paying for them to be in prison. Also I believe stupidity breeds stupidity. If they are allowed to breed they will only brainwash their kids.
I see the burning of the poppies as the same insult to a culture and a way of life as the burning of the quran.

Regarding mussies and paki and whatnot, the only people that find it offensive are the pc brigade. You ask a paki if he is offended by the term paki, he will say no. Ask a muslim if he is offended by the term mussie, he will say no, ask a scot of he is offended by the term scot, he will say no, ask digi if he is offended by the term sheep shagger, he will say no lol.

yea i have friends that come from pakistan and they all call each other paki's and they have no problems with it and others calling them paki's either in fact they will tell you its too much red tape and too many people say racism just to cause a stir and too many for their own cause

we all get together with a few jamaicains and scottish people and all call each other different names and have a laugh and we live in a society that we all get on

now its never the race or religion its the act that is the problem if you state any act of harm on anybody then you shall be judged for that as there should a line of what is free speech and what is harmful to others as it should be and i think is a crime and rightly so

This issue with names has much to do with the spirit in which they are said.

We all know that friends can often call each other rude names, in a bantering way, with no malice intended. But names like Paki have often been used as terms of abuse and therefore there is an iffyness associated with them.

If my friend calls me a daft git then I will laugh. If some bloke in the street calls me a daft git I might not be well pleased: it would depend on his expression and general attitude.

this country is so fooked up the kids at school cant even sing BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP,and when was a BLACK BOARD a chalk board,load of shyte :Angryfire

this country is so fooked up the kids at school cant even sing BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP,and when was a BLACK BOARD a chalk board,load of shyte :Angryfire

Can you post some examples to back up this statement?

Back