are sky dumpping espn

Our agreed carriage date of the channel with ESPN has come to an end. Subsequent to BT’s acquisition of ESPN on 25th February of this year, a new agreement couldn't be reached. Because of this, on 31st July 2013, the ESPN subscription will be removed as an a la carte on Sky TV. ESPN, ESPN HD, ESPN America, ESPN America HD and ESPN Classic channels will also cease to exist on the Sky TV subscription platform from this date and won’t be able to view ESPN content or channels through their Sky TV subscription anymore.

You won't be billed for their ESPN subscription after this date either. Your bill immediately before the 31 July will pro-rata how many days left of the subscription they have before the channel closure, and charge the a representative amount. If you wish to cancel your ESPN subscription now, then you can do this by providing a 31 day cancellation at your MySky.

yep read this a while back and mentioned it in my earlier post sly will not let bt advertise there sports package on there sports channels
i think bt are taking sly to ofcom again something to do with the package prices they sell to other service providers sly had to lower the price but apparently the have not honoured it or somethoing along those lines.
there is now a web address up and running and quite a few sports listed
and the sport channels will be free if you have bt broadband or £12 a month if you don't
unlike espn you do not need a sly sports sub just a viewing card
did not read anything about adding to virgin or youview though

I think we all know Slys problem will be that bt didn't jump into bed with them like espn did hence why they are being knobs with the advertising, sly are so aggressive towards anything that doesn't jump into their pocket.

at least thats £10 off my bill per month now lol

heard today sly are increasing there prices 10% september!!!!!!

Back